Don’t you just hate it when your most awaited movie is out in cinemas and you have to be in the malls before 11:00am just to ensure a nice seat for the movie? It’s no surprise that long movie ticket lines will happen during Warner Brothers’ Batman V. Superman.
Book your tickets with GMovies and get rid of the hassle of lining up and getting crappy cinema seats.
How do you buy your Batman V Superman tickets?
- STEP ONE: Download the GMovies App on the Appstore or Playstore
- STEP TWO: Launch the GMovies App and sign in with Facebook or Log In as Guest.
- STEP THREE: Tap on the BATMAN V SUPERMAN Poster in the GMovies homepage and be redirected to the BATMAN V SUPERMAN main movie page.
- STEP FOUR: Tap on the buy ticket icon and choose from any of the LIVE cinemas available.
- STEP FIVE: Choose your preferred screening time and seats.
- STEP SIX: Select between four (4) payment methods: Credit Card, Bank Payment, Claim Code or MPass (Ayala Cinemas Only). Pay for your movie ticket.
- STEP SEVEN: Once payment is confirmed, you will receive your e-ticket in your GMovies App. An e-ticket image will be saved in your PHOTO GALLERY folder so that you can retrieve it offline.
- STEP EIGHT: On screening day, before you enter the cinema, present your e-ticket directly at the cinema porter (no need to print or line up anymore!) and enjoy the movie.
Terms and Conditions:
- Batman V. Superman tickets can only be bought in select cinemas that host advanced ticket selling. Specific cinemas include: Powerplant, Bonifacio High Street Cinemas, and Vista Malls (COMING SOON).
- You may only present one (1) e-ticket per transaction, no matter how many seats you have bought.
- Cinema schedules are subject to change.
- GMovies will not be liable to loss or accidental transfer of your e-ticket.
- More cinemas may be announced soon, so watch out for updates!
- For inquiries, kindly email [email protected] or reach hotline: 09175434594
How to pay via Bank Payment?
- STEP ONE: Choose BANK PAYMENT as a payment option.
- STEP TWO: Deposit the total amount + P20 convenience fee for each seat you’ve booked.
1. Deposit the total amount to 0071-1006-69 under the Account Name: Yondu Inc.
2. P20 convenience fee is required for each seat sold
- STEP THREE: Send a picture of the deposit slip via email to [email protected]gmovies.ph with contact details (Name and Contact Number) and Total number of seats to be booked in the body of the email.
- STEP FOUR: User will be notified via email if the transaction went through, along with the Claim Code to be used to purchase the seats via the GMovies app. Estimated Turn Around Time is between 1 Hour to 3 Hours. Please be noted that verification process is only available from Mondays to Fridays from 9AM to 3PM.
- STEP FIVE: Users shall once again rebook their seats in the cinema they prefer, but this time, users shall use the ‘Claim Code’ option instead.