With myStarter Plan, you can experience the ultimate Palawan get-away with your travel buddies!
Climb Eagle's Point and take that share-worthy selfie. Have fun feeding giraffes at Calauit Safari Park. Dive into Coron's crystal-blue waters and marvel at the colorful corals.
Embrace this once-in-a-lifetime Palawan adventure! Simply apply for myStarter Plan and register via SMS until April 19, 2016 to earn raffle entries. If you are an existing myStarter Plan customer, you may also register to join the promo.
|myStarter Plan 300||MSP300 to 8888||P300||300|
|myStarter Plan 500||MSP500 to 8888||P500||500|
You will be notified through SMS of your raffle entries. Raffle date is on April 26, 2016.
✔ Travel to Palawan from Manila (via a 45-minute flight) for a group of four (4)
✔ Back-and-forth transfers from Busuanga Airport to hotel
✔ Accommodation at Club Paradise for three nights/four days
✔ Visit to the world-famous game reserve at Calauit Safari Park
✔ Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
✔ Hiking trails and bike tour
Guidelines and Conditions:
- Winner's accounts should have no outstanding balances/payments with Globe Telecom, Inc. and/or Innove Communications, Inc.
- If the winner is below 18 years old, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian when he/she claims his/her prize. The winner's parent/legal guardian must then present his/her valid identification and proof that he/she is the parent/legal guardian of the winner.
- If the winner or guest of the winner is below 18 years old, the accompanying adult must be the parent/guardian of the minor. A minor cannot be accompanied by an adult who is not his/her parent or guardian. Proof of the relationship (e.g. birth certificate of the minor guest showing the winner as a parent) must be presented by the winner in claiming the prize.
- Costs related to winner's domestic traveling costs (e.g. travel, board and lodging expenses for provincial winners) are not included in the prize and shall be shouldered solely by the winners. Other travel costs and fees incurred in relation to the prize will be shouldered by Globe.
- All bookings of hotel and airfare to Palawan shall be made by Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Qualified winners must claim their prizes within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification ("Redemption Period"). Upon failure by the winner to claim his/her prize within the Redemption Period, the prize shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) Globe Telecom reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
- The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas, Easter and summer holidays.
- The winners must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their prize.
- Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
- Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees. Winners must sign a legal indemnity form prior to departure as standard procedure.
Visit myStarter Plan | Online Shop - Globe Telecom to apply now.