Finally, you can now use your credit/debit card for your GrabCar rides! Get P50 off for each of the 4 consecutive bookings. Download Grab app now and register your credit card/ debit card details on the GrabPay tab. This promo is until May 31, 2016 only.
How does it work?
1. Open up the app and click on the Menu bar at the top left corner of your screen.
2. Click on the GrabPay tab, and select +Add New Debit/ Credit Card.
3. Fill in your debit or credit card information and verify details.
4. Upon booking, select the card option before confirming your request.
5. A fixed fare is shown upon booking request - no surprise charges!
6. You will see a pop-up message at the end of your ride that notifies you of the charges made on your card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Which credit and debit cards are accepted?
- Visa and Mastercard Debit and Credit Cards
2. Can I register multiple credit cards?
3. How does the promo work?
- Promos for GrabPay are for everyone. This means passengers do not have to enter a promo code to avail of the fare discount. The fare gets automatically deducted and will be reflected after the ride.
4. Can I make partial payments on GrabPay trips with cash and vice versa?
- Partial payments are not possible for both cash and GrabPay transactions.
5. Does this promo also apply for Cash transactions?
- Nope, only for credit card, GrabPay transactions.
6. How do I register for GrabPay?
- You can register in the Grab app under the GrabPay section.
7. What is the promo code to be used?
- No promo code needed. Discount will be automatically deducted from your bill.
8. Does it have to be consecutive rides? Can I choose which of my trips to use this promo?
- Nope, it has to be 4 consecutive trips with the GrabPay transactions.
9. Why doesn’t the promo work even if I used GrabPay?
- Kindly make sure that your credit card is either Visa or Mastercard.