Hurray! Welcome to Globe Community!
Let us be the very first to welcome you here! To give you an idea of what Globe Community is, this is an online venue that’s uniquely designed for both Globe and non-Globe customers to have fun while exchanging questions, opinions and tips about Globe-related concerns, service-usage tips, and other topics about our products and services. Every action you make here earns you community points, which are essential in climbing up our leaderboard. You also have “missions” you can complete to earn additional points and unlock “Community Badges” that you can proudly display on your profile.
Here, you may post tips and tricks, concerns that other members can help resolve, tutorials, step-by-step guides, infographics, videos, or even share new ideas. Just remember though that all posts, threads, answers, and comments submitted here are reviewed by a moderator. Your posts can be managed by both Globe employees and/or other Community members.
By submitting a comment or post, you allow Globe to reproduce and publish that content (either in whole or an edited version of the posting) to Globe Community, and in other Globe websites or Globe publications.
Globe Community Guidelines
You must be 18 years of age or older before you can make an account. If you’re below 18, you can only use Globe Community with the consent of a parent and/or a legal guardian. All the information that you will provide upon registration must also be true, accurate and complete.
It’s highly advisable that you keep confidential details of your account safe as well. Let us know of any unauthorized access to your account or if you have given your Account information to others that may result in unauthorized usage of your account. You are also not allowed to create an account for anyone other than yourself unless given permission by that person.
Relevant posts make for a more fun community
Some members may start threads with topics that can be seen as irrelevant by other users. We encourage you to only post topics that are relevant for everyone’s benefit. Globe Community is here to be a platform where members can give and get solutions and answers. Please avoid discussing account-specific matters or posting contents related/similar to these.
Globe Community is also not a venue to discuss legal matters of any nature. We have the right to delete any or all material/s that can be considered out of place.
Watch your (online) manners
Help us keep a positive and fun online space. Respect others to get favorable posts and topics, and observe proper ethics for a more orderly Community usage.
Every Globe Community member is expected to follow the basic guidelines and rules for online etiquette. Your usage is also subject to the Globe website’s Terms and Conditions, which can be found at http://www.globe.com.ph/terms-and-conditions.
Members are not allowed to post anything offensive, illegal, libelous, obscene, pornographic, lewd, distressing, threatening, harmful, invasive of other users’ privacy and/or publicity rights, abusive, highly objectionable or injurious to third parties. Your opinions are always welcome, but remember that these actions and other unacceptable behavior are not allowed. We also reserve the right to reject posts that direct readers to third-party websites, if necessary.
Here are some examples of inappropriate or unacceptable behavior:
1. Discussing and encouraging other users how to violate any of the policies or agreement/s that they entered into with Globe for any product or service
2. Double-posting and/or cross-posting
3. Mocking other members’ posts and/or posting sarcastic comments
4. Personal attacks and/or harassment of any kind, whether done through posts, replies or private messages.
5. Posting threads or comments against Globe, its products and services
6. Using harsh words to describe people, fellow Globe Community members, and/or Globe employees.
7. Using unnecessary hashtags in posts, replies or private messages.
8. Discussing the status of banned participants and/or other Moderator actions
9. Sharing viruses, files, or potentially harmful code
We’re always ready and available to help you
As your Moderators and Community Managers, we will provide help with the use of this Community. You can easily identify us via our avatars (Globe logo), and role/s and icon/s displayed next to our usernames. Kindly respect and follow the directions that we occasionally give out to maintain an exciting and solutions-rich environment for everyone. We are also more than happy to accept your feedback about products and services from Globe.
Community moderation guidelines
1. We acknowledge criticism of Globe products, services, policies and performance, but will not publish persistent misrepresentation of the Globe Telecom, our Board, our shareholders or our staff. For the sake of robust debate, we will distinguish between constructive, focused argument and propaganda or smear tactics.
2. We understand that people often feel strongly about the issues discussed on Globe Community, but we may reject or remove any content that others might find offensive or threatening. Please be pleasant and respectful of the opinions and beliefs of others. Written words may appear differently to others, so please consider the impact your comments may have on others.
3. We reserve the right to edit conversations that may spark into repetitive flame-wars. We're open to have you discussing issues you are passionate about, but we encourage you to find ways of sharing your views in a way that it will not feel alienating or threatening to others.
4. Moderator’s decisions are always final and no correspondence will be entered into. Abusive posts will be deleted, as well as posts asking ‘why was my post deleted?’
5. This Community does not replace our existing customer service or complaints channels, but it is an arena for discussion and for two-way feedback. For any individual customer service issues or complaints, kindly refer to our contact us page to find ways to reach us.
6. While this Globe Community platform is ours, its conversation belongs to everybody. We want this to be an avenue for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential inappropriate posts. Please make use of the 'Report Inappropriate Content' found in each post, if necessary.
Kindly read the as well.
Globe Telecom reserves all the right to terminate your account if you do not follow these guidelines. Remember, the actions you do within the Community will affect everyone else’s actions/reactions in some one way or another. Enjoy using Globe Community!