iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus - FAQs

Version 2

Have questions about iPhone 7? Find our answers below each question.

1. Hi, Globe! Is the iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus available to all your customers?
      Yes, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are available to all consumer Postpaid and Platinum customers! We're also offering it to our Globe Business and Globe myBusiness clients.

2. Hmmm, I'm not interested in a postpaid plan. Can I just get the iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus by itself?
      Yes, we’re offering iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus as a prepaid option. As long as stocks are available, you can get it from any of our Globe stores and pay for it in cash or credit card (one-time payment or 12 monthly installments).

3. How do I know if my application has been approved? Will I receive confirmation?
      Yes, you will! Just keep your line open as a Globe representative will call you to give you an update on your iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus application.

4. I changed my mind after submitting my iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus pre-order; now I want to change the color/memory capacity/mode of delivery. Is this possible?
      We’re sorry to hear that. Once you’ve submitted your request, all the details are considered final and any changes after won’t be allowed. So make sure to double check your request before clicking that ‘Submit’ button.

5. Any suggestions on what postpaid plan I should get with iPhone 7?
      To help you maximize the use of your new iPhone 7, we suggest the myLifestyle Plan 1999 (we call this our hero offer!) and you’ll have this preset combination:
      • Unlimited Calls and Texts to Globe/TM (valued at P499)
      • GoSURF 999 (10GB data allowance)
      • UnliTexts to all Networks (valued at P299)
      • P202 consumable

Plus, you’ll get the following content as your freebies:

• Free 1-month access to Netflix
      • Free 6-months’ access to Disney and NBA
      • Free 3-months’ access to Spotify Premium and HOOQ
      • Free Lifestyle pack for 1 month - choose among Navigation, Explore or Fitness Pack
      • Free Gadget Care for 1 month

Got more questions? Visit us here.