How to Get Free Facebook - FAQs

Version 6

viber image.jpeg

Have questions about Free Facebook? Find our answers below each question.

1. Why is free Facebook no longer offered for all promos?
      Just like any other promo, the free FB offer is available for a limited time only. However, we want to make it clear that you may still avail of free FB but only when you register to GoSURF 30 and up.

2. What if I’m already registered to GoSURF? Would it affect my access to Facebook?
      Accessing Facebook now requires the use of your allocated GoSURF MBs unless you chose FB as your free content when you registered.

3. Do GoSURF 10 & GoSURF 15 come with free Facebook?
      No. The option to choose Facebook as your free content is available only when you register to GoSURF 30 and up.

4. Why am I not getting messages from 2313 to confirm my Free FB subscription?
      * The Free FB on any promo has already ended last April 30, 2017. That is why you will no longer receive messages from 2313 starting May 5, 2017.
      * However, you can still enjoy free FB when you register using Globe Switch or register to GoSurf50 (FB is part of the free app of choice).

5. I am registered to GoSurf10/15, and my MBs are being drained faster than before
      * The Free FB on any promo has already ended last April 30, 2017. Starting May 5, 2017, access to FB will now be charged to your GoSurf MBs.
      * Free FB is still available as a free app of choice, for GoSurf30/50.

6. I am registered to GoSurf30/50, and my MBs are being drained faster than before.
      The Free FB on any promo has already ended last April 30, 2017. Starting May 5, 2017, access to FB will now be charged to your GoSurf MBs, unless you avail of free FB as part of your free app of choice. To avail, simply choose FB as your freebie when you register to GoSurf30/50.