5 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2018 4:58 PM by jezreelgarcia

Gcash Problem

jezreelgarcia

help me about my problem, i sent money from my paymaya to my friend but he didn't get the money i sent, i also sent cash to my own account but i did not also get it, i receive a notification through sms but my post in my account did not update.  what should I do??

• Re: Gcash Problem
          carlomora

Hi jezreelgarcia, may we clarify your concern? Is it Gcash or PayMaya?

Since you initiated the transfer from your Paymaya account, it's better to call Paymaya hotline for clarification.

jezreelgarcia

the problem is from gcash since it already notifye about the transfer

through sms let me send you some image of proof

On Wed, May 16, 2018, 3:46 PM carlomora <[email protected]>

carlomora

I just have some clarifications:

1. Transfer FROM Paymaya TO Gcash?

2. Does the destination GCash account is already VERIFIED?

1. Even if the transaction was successful on Paymaya app, and there is a confirmation message already, there is a possibility that the transfer got pending. It's like sending money through remittance centers, there is a confirmation already or what we call "Reference number", but there are times that when the receiver tried to claim the money, the teller might say that it's still in pending or verification stage.

2. Paymaya to GCash transfer is only allowed for Verified accounts.

I suggest, you should call Paymaya customer service to verify the transaction made.