2 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2016 4:42 PM by Paulo D

Long activation of Super home phone

chox1010

My net application was submitted on the 10th of May 2016 and Installed/Connected May 14 2016. Yong nag install sabi daw angcordless phone daw ay magiging active within 24-48 hours.

I called several times and took seven 7 days bago nagpadala nag globe ng technician na napa lousy ng service.

They changed the sim card since they said it was defective (May 19) then  wala pa rin nangyayari.. I keep on calling them pero pinag papasapasahan ako ng mga customer service and sometime my call is being disconnected intentionally.

Tumawag ako uli two days ago and someone said  that the technician will check the unit 8am to 11am on the 27th.. walang dumating.

They called me on the 28th (technician) and did checked the unit.. They did not change the sim or do something to know the root of the problem. I ask the technician till when will I wait? sabi nya another 48 hours daw.  May 29 2016 na.. I will be paying my next bill and di ko parin magamit yong cordless phone nyo,.

This is beyond inconvinience. I Never had this kind of service in my entire life. Pinag aantay nyo customer. Wala na daw sila magagawa kundi mag antay kasi online daw ako nag submit ng application and not from thier store.

So what they want me to do is to wait forever.

I am paying for something na di ko magamit.

Globe Customer service

-no sense of urgency

-do not take ownership of thier customer's issue

-slow resolution

-no emphaty

-walang puso kausap puro script