2 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2016 10:33 PM by zeroo.zephyrum

GCash AMEX declined by GooglePlay but I got charged?

zeroo.zephyrum

Okay, First of all I am so full of emotions right now that I could burst because I really wanted to buy something in Googleplay. Heck, this Amex card even worked last march 31 (before my subscription ends) and I renewed my subscription and I got this? So what now I lost my money and I did not even get the chance to get the Item I want in Googleplay.. imagine what I am feeling right now..

Anyway can this be fixed in just a day? if so then I am glad if not then I don't know. Will I get automatically be refunded? since the send (my transaction service in the APPLICATION) doesn't send my transaction in my email. and one word f*ck.

• Re: GCash AMEX declined by GooglePlay but I got charged?
          dustin_tan2

From my experience, you really have to be resourceful for you to solve your problem. I had a similar experience with gcash AMEX. Unfortunately, their contact support in the website doesn't work. There was an option there if you wish to refund something but you have to provide the transaction number (found in the transaction history) but waited for a week got no reply. Then, I searched the net for some other way to contact globe and found an email (sorry forgot the exact email) and contacted them and provided with the same details. Got my refund after a few days. I suggest, call 2882 or go to a globe store instead. Maybe they could suggest something or even solve ur problem instantly.

• Re: GCash AMEX declined by GooglePlay but I got charged?
            zeroo.zephyrum

I find it funny that I am working in this company and I got this problem, well I am still new anyway so I don't know where to go. Anyway I did ask GooglePlay too on what happened and this was their reply.

"I’ve reviewed your Google Order # GPA.1347-1601-1012-41985 The order was canceled because the charge to your credit or debit card for 2,861.00 JPY on today was declined by the bank that issued your card. The bank can’t give us any details, so I’d recommend contacting them directly if you have questions."

So it seems the connection of Globe to Amex was terminated? maybe I should ask my head. Anyway I was able to buy what I want because of my friend in other countries.