3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2017 8:23 AM by iceeemonsterr

cant Text And Call Tm

jaymes

Need Ko Po Ng Help Touch Mobile sim po Gamit Ko Ginagamit Ko Po Yung points To Register To CA20  but Recently  Mga 1-2 Days Palang Ng CA20 Ay Di Na ako Maka TxT And Call Even 808 Ay Di Ko Matawagan Plss Help Me Im A Loyal User Of Tm/Globe And Ayaw Kong Mag Karoon Kayu Ng Kasiraan Sakin  Second Post kona Po Ito At Kelangan Ko Po Makatext Pls Help Me

• Re: cant Text And Call Tm
          stefankohler

This is not a solution but a confirmation that this is a bug. TM Sim.

This also happened to me and my girlfriend's sim just yesterday! We used our reward points to redeem CU10 from 4438. It worked well that night, but the next day we can't call or text anymore. It immediately ends the call when we attempt to, and gives an error when sending a text.

These numbers are very important to us as we used it on all our businesses we don't want to buy another sim and use another number again. (my girlfriend bought another sim since she had to call some people yesterday)

PLEASE FIX THIS! FAST! I wish I had not used your reward points from 4438, may pera naman ako. We just thought it was fun to use our points kasi everyday may notification how many points I have. Better yet remove that reward system altogether since its buggy and causes inconvenience.

mylamanalastas

Good day! This also happened to me After I used my reward points and registered CA20 to my TM sim. Pls pls help me. I need to recover my sim since I use my sim to my business. Thanks and here is my email address kindly contact me [email protected]

iceeemonsterr

Same thing happened to me and my boyfriend's sim since April 11. We used TM Rewards CA20. We can receive texts and call, but cannot send or attempt to make a call. We tried ending the subscription, and redeeming another reward, only to receive a text saying our request cannot be processed. Please fix this problem, for not only our important social media accounts are connected to the number but as well as school stuffs. Thank you.