1 of 1 people found this helpful
To isolate your concern:
1. In your pocket wifi, try setting up the network mode and select the 3G only or 4G only mode for faster connection.
2. Please check your device if this is strongly receiving a descent signal from the cellsite (network). Place it in an open area during your test. probably outside your house or in a window.
3. Switch between those two network modes at a time.
4. Try to recheck your APNs: Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph Postpaid: internet.globe.com.ph
5. Try using other Globe Tattoo sim (the one issued for Mobile Pocket wifi)
6. If problem still persist, try reaching the support channels and ask if there's an ongoing network activity that affects your area. Visit this link for assistance. http://www.globe.com.ph/contactus
Hope this helps!