1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2016 9:29 AM by frclaor

Thank you for the speedy resolution of my complaint about the lousy signal of my WIMAX wireless broadband internet. Last 27 July your technician contractor was able to fixed my concerned and he changed my unit to another unit named HUAWEI (Tattoo) that ac

palacat

Thank you for the speedy resolution of my complaint about the lousy signal of my WIMAX wireless broadband internet. Last 27 July your technician contractor was able to fixed my concerned and he changed my unit to another unit named HUAWEI (Tattoo) that according to him to have a standard high-speed wireless signal. He called LTE with SIM card. From first day up to the fifth day the signal was very appreciable and enough in us as both senior citizen with my husband enjoying reading-watching live online news, listening musics and most of all when we contacting our children via social networks. However, in the six day up to the present we were suffering again from your new unit, the HUEWEI by not producing desired results. With this regards,  I am requesting you to change this HUAWEI. Please repair my WIMAX and re-install as my standard internet unit. I like WIMAX and I believed a years of uses of it become weak. PERSONAL OBSERVATION: 30 minus up to 1 hour operation your HUWEI some time produces uncommon hit in the whole unit body,  in a way causes alarm to us. Thank you.