Try the following steps:
1. Connect your wifi to your laptop. Open a browser go to this url: 192.168.254.254.
2. Log in your account.
@ sign, small letter L, zero, three, small E, one, small T, three
3. On the left side bar, Go to General Settings > Click WLAN settings.
4. On the interface profile below. On the SSID, type in your desired WIFI name.
5. Next is Security type, Select WPA2-PSK
6. Then on WPA-PSK, Type in your desired password. It must be not less than 8 characters A-Z, 0 -9, a-z combinations.
Ex. the simplest way. [email protected]@2016
7. on the WPA encryption type, select AES
8. Then click on the submit button.
9. Restart the device then check your connection.
Hope this helps. You may reach the support channels for further assistance. Contact Us