10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2016 11:02 AM by geli_an7

Postpaid fb

geli_an7

Im new to postpaid. Supposedly may free fb ang plan pero same fb app lang naman gamit ko nung prepaid pa. Sa prepaid may banner pa na free. Ngyn sa postpaid wala. Na charge na pala ko sa data ko dahil kala ko free ang fb.

How do i get that fb with that free banner? Tried deleting d app. Reinstalling. Calling hotlines walang may alam!!!!

hope someone can help. Ty

• Re: Postpaid fb
          fervish

Free Facebook for postpaid ended last May 1, 2016.

fervish

Try sending this to 8888 FREE FB ON

geli_an7

Done that. Try talking to globe agents (who by the way still cannot solve my issue) thats why im trying to get someone who knows to help me here.

I AM SURE Ok? Pls stop depending on those automated answers that are not updated anyway!!!!  f u still persist it is not included in the plan pls go to their website!!!!

i have been trying to copy paste here the actual screen but anyway i quote

"all plans have ..... FREE facebook" and i did not capitalize the word "free" myself. Globe mismo yan!

fervish

And yet you still believe it is free? You're not getting the free fb banner and you're friends are. The hotline who has direct access to your account won't even help you, how much more in this forum where all you can read are people asking they forgot their wifi passwords, which by the way they can easily see it by reading a manual? 

Go directly to NTC and complain and don't try to be an smart ass here without using some sense. If you think you are being ripped off, file a complain to NTC. You're wasting your time blabbering here. You're complain here will just be put into the bin by those queries about wifi passwords.

geli_an7

Wifi passwords are not even globe issues.  Geesh. im trying to ask fr people who has probably experienced this issue obviously not fr u who is not concerned!

fervish

I am concerned cause since May 1, my free facebook also stopped working. Thise agents cannot give me a sensible answer cause they simply are not aware of it. Their answer was it ended last May 1. While infact when i renewed my plan last year it was included as free 24 months facebook. So i made several complaints. Until now when i use my facebook app, my data is being used contrary to their offer that my plan has free facebook data. 

See how lame it is dealing with globe these days? Even wifi passwords as you said shouldn't be a trending thread here. Globe wouldn't even bother fixing and simplifying this forum compared to other forum formats.

So, call the hotline and be calm in asks your questions. Log a complaint and ask for reference numbers. It is very important to note those numbers.

geli_an7

Maybe there is hope in the actual store. I have to go there. Same thing hapoened to me. All the while i thought my fb was free. My MB allocation exceeded coz of that. Turned off my cellulr data while waiting for this issue to get reaolved

fervish

And if you have called the hotline and verified that free facebook is indeed included in your plan, and it wasn't just posted in their website, call the hotline again and talked to the agent why you're not getting free facebook. Request a complaint reference number cause you will need that for future use. Make sure you listed that reference number. 

geli_an7

Did those already. I even talked to a globe account executive. Dont worry about my time and my post. Let "them" put this in the bin. You're the only answering anyway. No one else knows.