2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2016 3:53 PM by butchiksantos

Changing handset before pick up

butchiksantos

Hi! I would just like to ask if I can still change the handset that I've ordered through the Globe hotline that I'm supposed to pick up next week. The hotline said that since it's already confirmed and was already dispatched from the warehouse, I could not modify it anymore. Is it possible to still modify my handset order personally upon pick up at the globe store?? Thank you!

• Re: Changing handset before pick up
          mjcdelarosa22

Hi. I assume you have a case number for this request. Kindly follow up the status of the reference number.

If the unit has already been dispatched to the Globe store/Delivery address, you will have to bombard them with cancellation reports. Try following-up on them at least twice a day so they would take note of your concern.

• Re: Changing handset before pick up
            butchiksantos

Thank you for the advice! Actually I called them just now and they said that it's still possible to change it by not picking it up..the unit would just be forfeited and will be returned to the warehouse and then i would just have to go through the process again and ask for the unit that I really want. They said that the start of the recontracting period would begin upon  receiving the handset anyway. And the guy that i talked to was kind enough to share with my sympathies and told me that he understands how i don't want to get stuck with the phone that I am not satisfied with for the next two years haha! So I guess my problem got solved! =)