0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2016 12:56 PM by alleiamaeurbanomazo

Handset Update ( Delivery Status)

alleiamaeurbanomazo

I wanna find out the status of my order which is the Samsung Galaxy S4 under the Great Gadget Sale section which I ordered last July 15. I am now worried if my order was not processed or there were just delays on the shipment. A globe agent called me last July 16 and said that the delivery will be on July 22 but nothing arrived on that day.

I called their hotline many times na but it seems that the agents were not helpful at all. Kaya nag PM ako on facebook sa Chief Costumer Experience Officer who is Ma'am Rebecca Eclipse. We had a lot of conversation and dahil sa tulong nya finally na asikaso na rin ng globe yung order ko, na process na nila. So basically hndi pa tlga sya na proprocess. Buti nalang update ako ng update and nag PM ako kay Ma'am Rebecca. She really assisted me and helped me resolved my concerns. So, last night finally for shipment na yung order ko. And guess what? From time to time inuupdate na nila ako.

So just an advice, if you encounter such problems like this, don't dare to call their hotline kasi useless lang. Better sa higher ups kayo mag address ng concerns and problems nyo reg. sa mga transaction nyo sa globe kasi they will assist you right away.

Hope this helps! Thank you :-)