2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2016 3:32 PM by Paulo D

Problem mobile data globe prepaid OPPO

hpoule

Hi,

Is it possible that a prepaid SIM card 4G stops to work on mobile data while it is still working for calls and messages? On my OPPO smartphone, the network signal is correct, strong and indicates H+. It was working before... But for some reasons I had to move this SIM card and then reinstall it...

• Re: Problem mobile data globe prepaid OPPO
          Paulo D

Hi hpoule,

Sorry to know that. Are you still experiencing a problem with your mobile data? You may want to refer to this link Cannot Connect | Troubleshooting | Help and Support  to learn more.

• Re: Problem mobile data globe prepaid OPPO
              hpoule

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your reply,

For unknown reason, my 4G connexion seams to work now, slowly but working. I really don't understand. When I made my tests, my pocket wifi, Globe also, was working when my smartphone not. I imagined a possible problem with Oppo, but id is working now. And it was working with French operator Orange when I was in France. So it is mysterious...

Cheers,

Hervé

Hervé Bouvattier

[email protected]

+33 6 60 74 69 36

+63 9 06 41 29 580

+63 9 08 74 34 319

Le 4 août 2016 à 15:32, paulos <[email protected]> a écrit :

Problem mobile data globe prepaid OPPO

reply from Paulo D in Globe Prepaid Mobile - View the full discussion

Hi hpoule,

Sorry to know that. Are you still experiencing a problem with your mobile data? You may want to refer to this link Cannot Connect | Troubleshooting | Help and Support  to learn more.

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Globe Prepaid Mobile by email or at Globe Community

Following Problem mobile data globe prepaid OPPO in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>