6 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2013 11:03 AM by mcb

broadband upgrade

l_swish

Hi, our current plan is 1299 1mbps+landline. Is it possible to upgrade to 2mbps since same price din cya? If yes, what are the requirements needed. Thanks in advanced :smileyhappy:

• Re: broadband upgrade
          notevenfollowed
          Just call their hotline 211 using globe mobile or 730-1000. Tell them you want to upgrade your current plan or speed, mukhang old speed pa yung ginagamit mo. Hehehe.
            Demerok

hi l_swish upgrading of plan is possible however in your case since you are currently in Plan 1299 and you want to modify your current broadband plan to upgraded plan 1299.

Within Lock-up -  Not possible

Finished Contract - Possible

Why?

Kase po Upgrading of Plan ang pwede e.g. From 1299 to 2099 pero Modification of Plan hinde 1299 (legacy plan) to Plan 1299 (upgraded plan).

l_swish

Thanks for the replies.

Our contract is already finished. Bale magiging 2099/month na ung 2mbps? Bakit kelangan magincrease? :smileysad:

Hyperfunk_Mike

Hi Guys,

Good News!

Globe has a new Tattoo Home plans that is very affordable with a bundled Landline as well.

Its either your choose a Consumable or Unlimited MBPSUsage.

Consumable with a Bundled Landline

For Plan 799 - you get a free Broadband for a 1MBPS speed. - 3GB Month usage

Plan 1099 - 2 MBPS Speed - 10 GB month usage

Plan 1299 - 3MBPS Speed - 15GB Month usage

When you reach your month's usage, your internet speed will be throttled.

Unlimited Broadband Bundle

For Plan 1099 - 1 mbps

Plan 1299 -  for 2 mbps

Plan 1599 - for 3 mbps

PLan 2299 -  for 5 mbps speed.

*Still subject for Fair Use Policy

For more details for new and existing subscribers, call our toll free hotline at 730-1000 or 211 on your globe handy phone for a personalized customer service.

Hope this helps

Mike

mcb
                      Hi. I have the same plan as yours (1,299/month - 1mbps + landline), and not within the lock-in period anymore.
                      About a month ago, I called the globe hotline and ask if I could of of the 2mbps internet since that's what they are offering the new subscribers.
                      Yes. I was given the upgrade of 2mbps WITHOUT ADDITIONAL cost on my monthly subscription. Second, I also availed of the UNLICALLS to Globe and TM, but with a lock-in period of 1year. Both features were activated within 24hrs.