5 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2013 3:28 PM by TitusRodriguez

Assessment

geromesky
      Hi ask ko lng po gano katagal bago ka tawagan ni globe about your application. Kasi sabi samin for assessment daw tatawagan nlng daw pag ok na. Gano po kaya katagal un?
        • Re: Assessment
          RoveenCarlo

It may take some time before Globe will call you as they are receiving more than the usual number of applications everyday. Patience dude :smileyvery-happy: Anyway once Globe has successfully reviewed your documents, someone will call you to continue the application process.

aileenjoy17

they will check your financial capacity and if necessary you may need to give additional papers that will prove your capacity to pay, and also they will check you monthly payments, i got my 2nd line after 6months na magkaroon ako ng 1st line, and it was approved right away, kase mayroon na akong good payment history, di na ako pinagpasa ng additional papers. since yung unang financial papers ko can cover my credit limit for my 2 lines.

geromesky
              I see. Just gonna wait for globe to call me up. Di narin ako pinag pass ng mga papers. Just Id. And they told me to wait.
                TitusRodriguez

ako din before, same day na-approve na yung additional line application.

There are some cases I know na tumatagal yung application kasi natatagalan yung verification with the applicant's company/employer. The verification team would contact the HR department of your company and depending on...

1) how accessible they are

2) how fast they can validate your employment details

...it may affect the amount of time to process your application.

But this is just one possibility :smileyhappy: Better pa rin for you to check what may be the reason for delay.