15 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2014 11:39 PM by NoToIrate

LTE Activation

masterAdmiral
      How long does it really take to activate the LTE of the sim..? I've been calling your customer support and going to your business center to no avail.. It's been almost two weeks now and really frustrating..
        • Re: LTE Activation
          iansantos

Mine, almost 2 weeks. Kinulit ko lang ang mga CSR.

PhilE

I am struggling the same problem.. I am not getting what I am paying for, how inconvenient is that?

masterAdmiral
              Up to know.. I still don't have LTE.. >:[
                hcescala

Hi masterAdmiral, did they successfully log your concern?  did the hotline provide reference regarding on that? I suggest you insist talking to a technical support they are the proper team for LTE activation. 

BTW what is your mobile phone?

spike69hnery
                  You cannot get lte unless you have these:

1. Lte phone
                  2. LTE sim ready -Postpaid #'s only
                  . LTE coverage or location (strongest in Makati Greenbelt 3
                  . Correct internet and phone settings

Lastly try to call 2200 to check and activate your sim.have ur sim serial# ready.
                    neilgarsuta
                    Naku...3 days & counting. Grabe! Gaano ba kahirap iactivate ang lte sa sim? Punyeta tlga.. alam nman nilang lte ready ang phone at sim na inissue nila, ba't di na lang gawing automatic..nakaUNLIsurf nman ang plan.
                      sigma
                      Tried that, didn't work. Am on S4 with LTE sim and have called Globe thrice now.. Sabi in 1 to 2 hours then after that in 24 hours tas after that in another 24 hours daw.
                          hcescala

Hi @sigma there are instance talaga matagal ang LTE activation like sa akin 2 weeks, what you can do is call the Hotline and insist of reference/order number para yun gamitin mo pangfollow up, you can inform them also na paforward yung call mo sa technical department since sila daw kc may hawak sa LTE activation ng SIM.

You can PM also @GlennO and @AdrianP they are moderators here who can extend some help  ^_^

iMaster
                          Yesterday I have my postpaid sim replaced with lte sim. And I was told that it is already activated. Pero Until now wala pa din Signal emergency calls only. Tried on/off for 3~5 mins. Several times, still with same result. I'm not getting any signal at all, kahit edge or 3g. (Not registered to a network). Matagal po ba talaga ang activation? Nka unli surf 999 po ako sayang naman binabayaran ko.
                              hcescala

@iMaster you need to check with GLobe hotline, change sim should be within 30 mins-24 hrs waiting only. You can request adjustment on your bill. Dont forget to ask reference number for every transaction you made with the Hotline for tracking purpose.

miryl_10

have you tried calling the hotline to ask if activated na yung sim ninyo with LTE? also try basic trouble shooting turn off for a minute then turn it on again... you can also try na ilipat yung sim sa ibang handset.. ask mo yung agent kung LTE provided yung account muh if not kailangan muh g replacement also dapat handset muh is LTE capable at tama ang settings....

miryl_10

actually activation of your sim will take effect after 24 hrs pero my mga cases na pag nag basic troubleshoot nagagamit na agad yung line

whateverLoser

Hi,

One of the problem that you may encounter after requesting NANO - MICRO - LTE sim activation is NO SIGNAL . 

Reason : LTE-READY sim activation and LTE provisioning should be processed together. In the event that agent did not add LTE provisioning in the account upon sim activation it may result to NO SIGNAL, it means the newly actvated sim will be useless. Sim card replacement will be the next step ( just go to nearest globe store , free of charge, bring valid copy of ID ) 

Try to check it by calling GLobe Hotline (211 or  02 730 1000) if LTE was provisoned already in the account and if its aligned.

:heart:Grazie:heart:

NoToIrate

Have you requested for SIM activation for your current SIM through Hotline or Globe store?

If yes and wasn't stilla activated, I suggest you go to the nearest Globe Store and request for a SIM replacement..

And do not leave the store without your SIM being activated.

Kailangan kasi, sabay ung pag activate ng sim and pag lagay ng LTE provisioning.