1 of 1 people found this helpful
To answer your question:
1. Is there a minimum salary bracket for a Plan 1799 application? Yes, there is a salary bracket in order to avail the plan 1799. You must at least have a net pay of not less than 18K and up.
2. Will my application be denied if I fall below the minimum salary bracket? Not necessarily, most of the time you will be offered a lower plan that will fit your salary bracket.
3. How long does it take for an application to be approved? If you have submitted all the necessary documents and checks out fine your application could be approved within the day. However, if you are an employee from a BPO company it may take sometime to process your application as they need to do a background check.
4. If I have an existing Globe subscriber as a guarantor, will my application be approved on the spot? That would depend on your guarantor, what will happen here is that in case you did not finish your contract your guarantor will be the one to shoulder everything. I just don't know if Globe provides this kind of contract arrangement.
5. Does my guarantor have to be present during application? Yes, just like what I have mention on question number 4 your guarantor need to be present to sign the necessary papers (if this is offered by Globe)
6. If I want to pay the cashout in cash and not through credit card during application, will I be able to get the unit on the spot? But of course, definitely you will get your unit right there once your application has been approved.