1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 11, 2016 1:51 PM by angealmack

hello.. I'm using a post paid plan 599.00 would you please send my current bill for this month? through yahoo mail. Actually I have already an yahoo account but its not active because I can't open my account, I forgot my password. Please use this yahoo ma

jacebrian@yahoo.com

hello.. I'm using a post paid plan 599.00 would you please send my current bill for this month? through yahoo mail. Actually I have already an yahoo account but its not active because I can't open my account, I forgot my password. Please use this yahoo mail jacebrian@yahoo.com

thanks... have a wonderful day.

• Re: hello.. I'm using a post paid plan 599.00 would you please send my current bill for this month? through yahoo mail. Actually I have already an yahoo account but its not active because I can't open my account, I forgot my password. Please use this yaho
          angealmack

hi,

you can request for change password thru you yahoo account.

regarding for your bill statement, you can check thru:

--> https://accounts.globe.com.ph

●  Viewing of bills are also available via MyAccount, just look for “Billing History” section of the page and you can choose among the billing periods available

● To do this, you can click on the “Request for my billing statement” icon in the “I want to” section of the page; tick which bill you would like to receive and reason of request then hit submit.

--> send HELP to 1234 using your mobile phone

● Choose POSTPAID and hit send

● You may also use this for your other Globe concerns

--> GServices

● You may also request resending of bill using your mobile, visit the app store of your phone(Play

● Store for Android, AppStore for iOS, App World for Blackberry) and install Gservices (Globe services)

● Choose POSTPAID and hit send

● You may also use this for your other Globe concerns

--> USSD/SIM

● You may also request resending of bill using your mobile, dial *143#

● Choose option 1 “My account”

● Press 7 “Service Requests”

● Select 1 “Resend bill via email