3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2016 5:24 PM by angeal21

HOOQ

kca

My plan came with a free 3 months subscription to HOOQ. But ever since it started I could not register/sign up and Globe did not send me an activation code. I have been emailing the customer service back and forth and I would like to ensure that I will not be charged after the 3 months for this useless feature. How can I do that? I am really disappointed that their guidance and instructions do not help at all.

• Re: HOOQ
          angeal21

sorry idf you can't use your HOOQ services. But let me ask, are Globe Prepaid? Postpaid? Tattoo? or TM number? for validation...

kca

Globe Postpaid, 09175334244

angeal21

here is the steps.

1. Text: GOSURF499 to 8888

USSD: *143>SURFING>GOSURF>GOSURF499

2. after that you will receive a text message regarding for your request

3. you will receives a text message on HOOQ’s Terms and Conditions. After accepting HOOQ’s terms and conditions by replying ACCEPT, he will receive an SMS confirmation with his activation code.

4. you must visit the webite of http://play.hooq.tv & sign up or log in

5. after signing in you must enter the activation code & choose next & your mobile  number

That's it. Enjoy!