4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 1:02 PM by WILLfindways

What's the meaning of this?

michaelx12345

bill.PNG

Thanks for the response.

• Re: What's the meaning of this?
          frclaor

Hi michaelx12345,

is this a newly activated Plan? Did you pay advance payment?

How Much? It looks like your account has advance payment that's why your total outstanding is zero.

You can also validate this by contacting any of the support channels. Contact Us

Hope this helps

michaelx12345

Hi,

yes. This is a newly activated plan. The agent said that I have to pay an advance payment to proceed to my transaction. That's why I have a previous balance of -1000. But, I'm thinking that 385.70 is an additional fee charged to me. So, I will pay 1385.70 on September 02, 2016 ( 385.70+1000 advance monthly payment). am I correct?

Thanks.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures.

Since you didn't share your current plan, your statement cut-off and the date when you got your plan, probably the Php 385.70 is for the pro-rated charges.

As to whether you need to pay Php 1385.70 on September 02, 2016 or a lesser amount, I think you may try to dial *143# and follow the prompts to know exactly what amount you need to pay.  But you probably need to pay Php 1,385.70 because the initial Php 1,000 is an advanced payment.  And the Php 1,000 for the next statement cycle.

But I feel for you.  I don't really trust that widget.  Sometimes (or most of the time) it's not reliable.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

#WILLfindways

Jeian

You are correct.