6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2018 4:57 PM by kristineangielyn Branched from an earlier discussion.

TM Hotline Number

lyn18

Hi,

Do you have any Customer Service Hotline Number for TM like the other network? I think they can help us faster on our query to retrieve our PUK code?

• Re: TM Hotline Number
          Paulo D

Hi lyn18,

Good day!

You may reach the TM Customer Service Hotline via 808 on your mobile phone or (02) 730-1500 for landline.

Hope this helps.

lyn18

Already tried calling that number , but ther is no selection or option on the IVR to connect to a representative.

Paulo D

lyn18 The connect to agent option should be available once you enter your TM number.

By the way, you can find your PUK code at the back of your TM SIM tray. In case you no longer have your TM SIM tray with you, kindly proceed to the nearest Globe Store to request for SIM replacement with the same number for free. Just bring the actual blocked SIM and 2 valid IDs.

sunnyb

ive tried calling your hotline number to call a costumer representative..followed the instructions made but no options to be able to talk to a rep..i have concerns with my sim since you guys deducted a total of 120 pesos from my load without me subscribing to any promos. i think this is a form of stealing,we buy our load and your company makes deductions with out our approval,make sure you can defend yourself since ill be filling a complaint about this,and ill do my very best to make our dear president knows of this,this is not only a personal issue but i know of a lot of people being stolen from,lets just say you steal an average of 5pesos per person and you do this to a million people in a day so that would total to 5,000,000 worth of load stolen from the people,i think this is a concern we all should keep an eye on,mind you we cant make a call or a text if we dont have any load in our account but just like that these companies steal from the people,this is truly unfair and should be punishable by law . u can contact me @ 09058884384

hasser19

yes, very true.

kristineangielyn

Why is it I am always experiencing failed sending even I have a load and still registered to tm easy plan?

Please help me with this, I am having trouble especially when there is urgent concerns in the office.