2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2016 1:46 PM by hpoule

Problem with GOSURF

hpoule

1) It is said on the Globe Website that you can subscribe to a new GoSURF even if the previous is not finished. But it doesn't work, here is the SMS I receive : "Our system has detected that multiple promo registrations were sent from your account. With this, the system automatically disallowed you from registering to this service. You may try our other promos instead by dialing *143#. To be guided in using our unlimited promos, please visit www.globe.com.ph and check our Acceptable Terms on Fair Use."

2) I subscribe the expensive GoSURF 1799 to download an upgrade of OS X (6GB) for my Macintosh. The transfer aborted due to the bad quality of Globe signal. I lost 4GB. There should be an option for file transfers.

3) I made a GoSURF STOP (ok) and then tried to register again. It said : "Our system has detected that multiple promo registrations were sent from your account. With this, the system automatically disallowed you from registering to this service. You may try our other promos instead by dialing *143#. To be guided in using our unlimited promos, please visit www.globe.com.ph and check our Acceptable Terms on Fair Use."

4) I loaded 2000 pesos from my BDO account. I wanted to subscribe to GoSURF 2499 (15GB). BDO said I reached the daily max load with the 2000 pesos.

To tell the truth, all this is messy and so expensive for a very bad quality of service. Of course, it is the same with SMART. So I suppose we are patsies or prisoners more than customers?

I hope President Duterte will oblige internet provider either to adapt prices to service quality or service quality to prices....