2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2016 3:46 PM by zyper95

Broadband upgrade

superbear

Hi, I've been applying for an upgrade to our broadband plan but this is what

keep popping on our screen. Can someone explain this to me? Thank you.

2016-08-26_125105.png

• Re: Broadband upgrade
          superbear

Actually , we did call cus't serv lastweek to upgrade our plan but they insists to take LTE broadband plan which is currently not serviceable to our area and I told them about that, so we picked DSL broadband service na lang for our new plan. In my surprised, our ref. number was already closed due to not LTE serviceable area.. bkit po ganun po sila? We applied for DSL service but marked it as LTE. Kaya po gumawa na lang ng globe acct. para makapag upgrade through online pero but no luck wala pa din.

• Re: Broadband upgrade
              zyper95

superbear the reason that are unable to upgrade because your current plan is 3G Data based on the screenshot. For wireless broadband the only upgrade way you can do is from 3G to LTE not 3g to wired DSL. What you can request is migrate from wireless to wired connection that should be the procedur you should have ask the hotline. Call them again and ask them that you want to migrate from wireless to DSL plan.