5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2016 7:26 AM by apoladorable

GCash Amex Invalid Cars Number

apoladorable

What to do about this? Everytime I key in my Gcash Amex Card No., it always shows that Card Number is invalid. Does it really works with itunes/app store? Please help. Thanks!

• Re: GCash Amex Invalid Cars Number
          itsalwin
          I experienced that before. I had to delete all the debit card information and enter them again. After that everything went through. 

If you have the GCash MasterCard, you can use it on iTunes and App Store too.

apoladorable

Hi!

I must delete all the debit card information, from where? Can you please explain further.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

itsalwin

Delete the info from your iTunes & App Store profile. I'm your iPhone go to Settings >iTunes & App Store > Apple ID: > View Apple ID > Enter Password > Payment Information.

Then delete everything that you have in that section. After that, you can enter all your card details again.

You can also try changing your address from your Philippine address to the US address provided by Amex GCash. The US address can be accessed from the GCash app.

apoladorable

That's exactly what I'm doing ever since, as per instructions stated in the Gcash Amex app. Not working either.

I think it really isn't working with iTunes, and I assume in other online transactions as well.

Thankfully I got to try it with iTunes first, before funding it a bit huge amount for online shopping purposes.

Sent from my iPhone

sai78

I have the same concern. Aĺl the online stores I've transacted with does not recognize the card number as valid. Even PayPal says that the card number is invalid whenever I tried adding it.

Is the feature of Amex Virtual Pay really included in the GCash service? This makes me ponder on that, considering that the card number issued by Globe is not acknowledged in any online payment made.

Email was sent days ago to gcashinquiries@globe.com.ph, including the attachment of pertinent details. However, the reply from a person under the GCash Customer Care was non-responsive to the issue I raised. It seems that the one who replied is at a loss of what to do, which makes the situation a tad alarming. Now I don't know if my email is either junked or forwarded to someone who is actually in charge, one who can address the issue competently.

I hope Globe will soon resolve the persisting problem regarding the issuance of invalid card numbers.