1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 29, 2016 7:31 AM by janperzone



      how can i terminate my plan if i am abroad?thanks

        • Re: termination

          You need to call (02) 730-1300 to request for termination of your account.


          if you have family member, trusted friends or relative, you may assign them as authorized representative to request for termination on your behalf. just submit a Letter of Authorization indicating that you are authorizing your friend or relative for the termination, your  valid ID and valid ID of your authorized person.  you may submit the documents to [email protected] and attention it to SAVE DESK.


          once you have completed these documents, have your authorized person to call (02) 730-1300 to request for the termination.


          NOTE: make sure that your authorized person knows about information of your account for verification.