5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2016 2:30 PM by cai0214

Data Rollover

ako.si.raff

Nabasa ko ngayon lang sa Globe Website about sa bagong features ng PostPaid Account under mylifestyle plan etong Data Rollover. Matagal na ba to at meron na sa inyo nakapag try? Tama ba intindi ko na maiipon lang yun Data mo na hindi mo nagagamit? Thanks!

• Re: Data Rollover
          Norie Geronimo

Tama naman po, ma-extend sya ng maximum of 1 month (up to the 2nd month).If on the 3rd month ay may unused data for the past cycle na may natira pa data the rolled over data becomes forfeited.

jhervygravy

Yeah, would also like to check if this is automatically be rolled over if ever we signed up?
            Same as with the GoSurf Shared? Will this be automatically done to or need to advise globe every cut off to proceed with the roll over or share? Thanks

Norie Geronimo

Requests to switch to the GoSURF Share and Rollover will only be entertained at Globe stores and hotline however Customers enjoying the regular GoSURF with free HOOQ or Spotify for 3 months cannot avail of GoSURF Rollover at the same time.

For other info and conditions to this promo.

Just call hotline 211 or (02) 730-1000.

Hope this will help.

terencefrias

This is actually new to Globe. So basically, data that you weren't able to use will be carried over the next month. It will be used first before your data allowance for that specific month. Take note as well that unused data will be forfeited after the first rollover. 

For illustration, here is how it goes. 

Every month you have 3gb data (gosurf499). You were only able to consume 2.5gb so you still have 500mb remaining. That will be carried to the next billing cycle and will be used first before your 3gb. So for the next month you will have 3.5gb (3gb main allowance + 500mb data rolled over). 

Take note that the GoSurf with rollover is different from GoSurf with HooQ or Spotify and the SurfMore plans. Lets say that for me, I'm in the SurfMore 999 (10gb data), once I activated the rollover, I will lose that specific promo and I will fallback to 5GB/month woth rollover. 

4 of 4 people found this helpful