2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2016 9:12 AM by jcrebirth24

Php 1,299 - 10Mbps new promo

mrvonzuela

I just wanna ask if what is the data cap per day?And is it worth it to apply the plan 1299? I just want to know because I might change to globe. Thank You! I need feedback guys.

• Re: Php 1,299 - 10Mbps new promo
          Neil

It doesn't have a daily cap, but rather a 100GB monthly data allowance. Once you consume that, your speed will be throttled to 30% of your plan speed (around 3Mbps for the 10Mbps plan).

• Re: Php 1,299 - 10Mbps new promo
            jcrebirth24

10 mbps LTE = 50gb      Monthly Data Allowance

10 mbps DSL = 100gb    Monthly Data Allowance

I guess it depends on your needs.

Lets say, if I'm only a single heavy user then it shall be worth trying.

If you consume the monthly data allowance you will have a 30% of 10 mbps which is about 3mbps. Not bad, right?

It's the same as paying 1,299 for 3mbps which was an old plan of Globe.

I just wonder how they calculate the DATA CAP. Because I had an experience wherein It was the reset date for the Monthly Data Allowance. Which means the speed should be back to normal upon using the Internet. Usually I do the speedtest everytime they RESET the Data Cap, and so I did. The result was an upset, I got very slow internet. I called them and said there was a problem with the system in our area. I could understand now why the slow internet. But then, I asked about my monthly data allowance they had it reset. They said yes, but to my surprise I already incurred 3gb of Data without even browsing or playing dota. And note, I was just starting to use the Internet when I called them. Did not even browse a single page except the speedtest. How come?.

They weren't able to answer me though. And I just let it go.