7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2016 3:01 AM by 마크닐

Questions regarding Anti Bill Shock

마크닐

I just want to know if my line will still be deactivated if my Plan is Lifestyle Plan 999 with 1600 credit limit.

• Re: Questions regarding Anti Bill Shock
          M' Zel

Yes, your line will still be deactivated if you didnot settle your bill. Reason for disconnection is due to non payment or exceeding spending limit if your are enrolled at bill control. Credit limit is  the amount of plan that you can avail to your account (i.e, your credit limit is 1600. Thus, you can avail plan up to 1600) or it was the limit that you can avail monthly like plan 999 - CL 1600, you can still add booster amounting to 601 or have monthly installment  PHP601 per month.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
              마크닐

Thanks for the response!

How much CL do I need to keep my service still running without being temp deactivated?

phinkzx

the credit limit is not the reason why ur line got disconnected | u better call the hotline (mobile 211 - landline 02-7301000 - toll free 24 hours) and u can request for the bill control cancellation, it is regarding on ur spending limit IF the reason was EXCEEDING OF SPENDING LIMIT to remove the barring of the account . if DUE TO NON PAYMENT then u have to settle the unpaid balance ..

regarding the CL it is about the PLAN DETAILS, u can add promos/boosters which is not higher than the assigned CL in ur account (1600 CL).

hope it helps u .

4 of 4 people found this helpful
                    lhieyeonn17

If you don't want your line to be disconnected due to exceeding your usage you can request for cancellation of bill control/ no barring. Just call 211 or (02) 730-1000. But problem is if you request to cancel it you wont be able to control your monthly usage which can result to overspending

zyper95

To continue using the service if you are unable to fully settle your unpaid bills below your credit limit. But it is still best to settle all your balance on time to avoid disruption of the service. Take note that if your bill charges exceed from the credit limit specified to your account which is Php 1600 then your service will be temporary be disconnected until you settle it.

마크닐

Actually, i don't have any Balance anymore, i had just maximized my spending limit so they temporarily deactivate my services w/c is actually kinda frustrating that i still need to pay those days that I haven't use them.

Since I'm a little bit a heavy internet user, I really want to take advantage the ABS but i cannot since my CL is only 1600 and they're not letting me increase it to 2k!

I don't know what to say anymore that I'm near to disconnect my service and look for another headache (provider) x...x