10 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2016 10:12 PM by moffet98

Billed MORE for consuming LESS

moffet98

Can this ever be explained? Globe service reps have been giving me the runaround with non-answers.

Why was I charged more for actually consuming less data?

Globe unexplained.jpg

• Re: Billed MORE for consuming LESS
          markdj

Happened to me once. And funnily enough, I'm using a BlackBerry device with no internet package so you cannot literally connect to the internet, but I was billed for 200 pesos of 2mb.

I spoke with a customer service rep under the billing dept, they later gave me a rebate for P140 pesos, still less than what they charged me for 2mb of data which I don't know how I incurred since you cannot just use BlackBerry for data connection unless you subscribe for their promos.

Kulitin mo lang ng kulitin, eventually may makakausap kang service rep na matino at magagawan talaga ng paraan.

moffet98

Yeah. At the end of the day, the headache has not been worth the 1k charge I want reversed. But still, I don't want this to be a precedent. What if 20k plus yung mistake nila? Di pa rin nila ie-explain?

markdj

In all seriousness, they told me that it's my responsibility to check my data consumption. You may have used your data in the first photo with free Facebook or Spotify, or other data consuming application/website that doesn't necessarily adds cost to you. For example, you may have consumed 5GB in total of data but 2GB of it is from Facebook or Spotify, you'll only have to pay for the 3GB that you have consumed.

But, you have to monitor it by yourself.

M' Zel

Ilang data allocation ang nasa plan niyo po ba? 3G/3072MB ba?

3 of 3 people found this helpful
                  phinkzx

could you sent the screenshot of the monthly recurring fee of your 2 bills to check the data allocation in your account and to check when the data promo started ?

lhieyeonn17

Total volume = the data you consumed

Free bonus Volume = your data allocation w/c is 3GB or 3072 MB

Based on your bill you consumed:

3852.90 MB but your data allowance is only  3072 MB so you exceeded your data allowance of 780.90 MB

tcha

as I seen your information

its facts that you exceeded on your Monthly used

reason why you have an exceed data charges on your bill

*note:

all data account have an Anti Bill Shock which limit is 1500 from data plan 99 to 999

* Upon subscription expiry or full consumption of data allowance, the default charging of P2/MB session will commence

☺☻☺

2 of 2 people found this helpful