70 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 11:50 AM by jhengpan

Note 7 return after recall

mikediamond

Hi!

I've received the replacement for the note 7 but there are still so many news about replacements still malfunctioning. US carriers have already stopped selling and are replacing their customers note 7.  I'm concerned about mine. It's it possible to have my note 7 returned and just return my account back to what it was before or get a safer phone?

Or have some sort of assurance from samsung or globe that the phone will not burn or explode.

I'm unable to buy accessories for it since I don't even know if it'll last either.

The other note 7 owners, what do you say?

Thanks!

• Re: Note 7 return after recall
          adrianne.andres@gmail.com

Here's the message from globe:

"Dear valued customer, you may have heard of the recent news about the product cases involving the Samsung Note7. Your safety is the most important thing to us so we are no longer selling the Note 7 nor providing new Note 7 replacement units."

"Please allow us to retrieve your Note7 and replace it with a device of equivalent value. We will call you within 4 days to arrange for the pickup and replacement of your phone. 

We are taking this matter seriously and will do everything we can to keep you from harm when using our service. As added precaution, please keep your unit turned off. Thank you for your understanding."

I hope this "equivalent value" includes the iphone 7 Plus. Or if S7 Edge, i wonder if they will reimburse the price difference? I already bought accessories for my Note 7 and now they're useless. This is the worst experience ever for a very expensive phone...

mikediamond

Thanks! I just received the same message last night.

I also bought a few accessories as well (case, screen and body skin and a ring stand) it seems like that's going to waste too.

I agree! The problem is they're saying that the note 7 and S7 edge are the same value though. Everyone knows they're not.

I really hope they don't neglect their customers.

janperzone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Note_7#Second_recall.2C_discontinuation

On 10 October 2016, Samsung officially announced that it had "[asked] all carrier and retail partners globally to stop sales and exchanges" of the Galaxy Note 7, and urged all owners to power them off and "take advantage of the remedies available, including a refund at their place of purchase".

Additional information

anntanglao

Hi mikediamond! I also have the note 7 from globe. You're lucky to have yours replaced with the safer version. Mine didn't get replaced at all, courier didnt deliver with the total recall going on so i still have the original with the 60% battery limit. I am not using it anymore. I just want to ask if your note 7 already got replaced? Or swapped? I am tryingg to contact globe (4times already!) And they still dont have stocks for s7edge.. im really getting frustrated.. i just want to know how other Globe note 7 clients are doing.

mikediamond

Hi Ann!

No, they haven't swapped or replaced it yet.  I'm still waiting for the call back because I was asking for a refund. I didn't want to get the s7 edge because I'd be paying for the same thing but getting less value for it. (They're giving us the 32gb version) Did they give you any incentive or added extra for the s7 edge?

I guess I won't mind getting an iPhone 7 or plus either. I'd probably just sell that though.

I'm getting frustrated too, with all the waiting and no updates from Globe and not being able to use a phone properly and still getting charged for the services.

anntanglao

I already asked them for full refund, unfortunately they are not allowed to do that. Either they credit the cashout we paid for to our Globe line or swap units with equivalent value. I chose swapping to s7edge but aside from the phone,they will also credit ~7k in excess of note 7's price. Id still be getting the exact value. I dont mind having 32gb less since s7edge still has expandable memory. Sayang lang, I was told stocks will come within the week pa. Hassle kasi everyday ako tumatawag sa hotline nila.  

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                            mikediamond

Ahh, okay.  Thanks a lot for more information. At least you got a better answer. They didn't even tell me that. Hassle talaga. Their queues take a long time to answer. How do you stay on the line with them everyday? They said that they'll call me back but they haven't done so.

By the way, did they also ask for you to return the freebies you received?

I've been leaning towards just getting an Lg v20. I don't think globe will carry it as part of their portfolio though.

anntanglao

I call really early, 8am or around lunch time. i wait around 6mins to 16mins max. i bet the agents are tired of me. haha! When they say theyll call back or do something and dont, i call them.  Like yesterday, Courier is supposed to pick my note7 up but noone came; i called and reporrted about it. Id rather be proactive with the process so my case wont get red taped.

Clearly something is happening. It is taking too long for them to recall and replace our phones. 

I doubt they have the V20. I asked if they could provide the zenfone 3 deluxe, in exchange for the note 7 but they dont have it yet or theyre probably not carrying it at all. A straight CASH refund would be really awesome but i feel that they are not considering it.

I only got a clear casing as freebie, im returning it too. Ill be asking for the same freebie for my s7edge aside from the freebies samsung is giving away.

mikediamond

By the way globelive  I was asking samsung what incentives there were for returning the handset. They have directed me to ask you about it.

From the Samsung website:

described below:

What if I want to exchange my Galaxy Note7 for another Samsung smartphone?

As a sign of our appreciation for your patience and loyalty, we are offering up to a $100 bill credit from select carrier or retail outlets if you exchange your Galaxy Note7 for another Samsung smartphone, less any incentive credits already received.

Do we get the same incentive? If not, what do we get? I really thought this was supposed to be answered by them but they kept saying that I should ask you guys for the answer.

Thanks!

anntanglao

Hi! Any updates from Globe on your note7 recall?

I talked to an agent last wednesday, and said that the note7 will be picked up today, 21Oct. 2nd time already this week that noone came. (First time was last tuesday.) What is happening with Globe? Are they really doing something about this? Its been 2 weeks and it seems theyre doing nothing. Worse thing is, agents keep saying that the team responsible for this issue is the outbound team which cannot be contacted in any way. I just wish this Globe note 7 debacle ends already and us, clients, get what we deserve.

czarlorenzo

Hi Ann, did they already picked up your note7? They got mine last Oct 15 pa, but haven't heard from them regarding the replacement s7 edge I requested. Thought it would only take a week before I get the replacement pero eto wala pa din. Also tried calling them pero same as you, they can't do anything kasi outbound team lang daw gagawa nun.

anntanglao

Hello czar, courier picked my note7 up last oct 22. Still no news about the replacement s7edge. Pick uo was supposed to be on the 18th, as seen on the slip they gave me. Guess that was the courier's fault. Let's just hold on to the acknowledgement reciept they gave us when they took the note7s. I called csr again wednesday, ranted a little bit (orr a lot haha), but was still given the same lame excuse, etcetc.. but was promised to recieve a call within the week.  But itsfriday already and still no call. Guess ill call again on monday... Hope theyll really consider cash refunds.

rptoreno

Got Note 7 too. And seems like GLOBE has no better replacement program for us subscribers who availed it. While other telcos from abroad are giving a full refund plus a voucher (ex. Singapore SingTel $250) our Globe is silent. They can't even fulfill their promise to pick up our phones and others are still holding it. I'm starting to get disappointed with how they treat their subscribers with this case. God bless you Globe. Lol..

mikediamond

I agree rptoreno. I'm disappointed with both Globe and Samsung philippines. I've been trying to communicate with samsung too, wala din naman sila sagot. Samsung websites from other countries have more details about the recall. They detail what you'll get and your other options. Samsung Phillipines website and Facebook page just keeps directing you to retailers and telcos. Retailers and telcos don't look like they know what to do.

Gusto ko na rin refund na lang.

rptoreno

I did email samsung too and you're right. they're directing us back to telco. I just called loyalty department asking about our case and even asked for a full refund but they're silent about it. I was advised to wait for a call from the replacement/refund department. I guess will wait for a century to be acknowledged. mikediamond @

mikediamond

I was hoping na sasagot Globe sa queries natin dito. I guess they don't care much about our issues. If they would answer questions we wouldn't be frustrated to the point that you'll already get angry.

Tamang setting of expectations and calling back when you're  promised a call back sana. Hindi sana "we'll call you back" lang.

Sana may mobile number Porting (move number to another provider) na din dito.

rptoreno

Hey buddy,

I just talked to Samsung Philippines thru their hotline (2)422-2111. I verified for a refund issue even if it is under plan and samsung said that GLOBE MUST/SHOULD give as an option for a refund (which they are silent about it). Plus a rebate supposedly (pero di na ako umaasa sa rebate) and also for the information of those who swapped sa S7 Edge, GLOBE must also refund the price difference between Note 7 and S7 Edge  unit. SANA MABASA NG GLOBE TO.

Please call samsung hotline for verification and please tell me kung ganun din sinabi sayo. We should let everybody here informed. Kasi tinatago nila sa atin to. I am a loyal subscriber ni Globe pero nadidisappoint na ako. ako ang nahihiya sa ginagawa nila sa ating mga subscribers nila.

Hi Globe.. mikediamond

mikediamond

Globe just called me. Refund yung request ko. Sabi nila wala daw refund. Magiging advanced payment daw siya sa account. Sabi din nila na wala 4k incentive with globe. 1k gc lang daw ang offer ng samsung sa kanila. is somebody pocketing the money? I'm calling samsung now.

Anyone else experience something different with globe?

mikediamond

Samsung said there was supposed to be a 4k rebate when you get a samsung phone.

Can someone from globe please confirm this? Sirang sira na ang globe because of all the people I've spoken to that seem to give me all the wrong information.

rptoreno

I visited Globe Store yesterday and they really insisted that they don't give a refund. But when I sighted my converstaion with SamsungPH thru a hotline don na sila tumiklop. And THEY ALLOW a refund tol. Nagparefund ako sakin. Kung card ginamot mo sa pagbayad they have to process it for the reversal. So when they said no for a refund, they're just LYING where they are good anyway. (I believe not all from Globe naman.)  So be firm and insist for a refund and sight Samsung website in refund mechanics at napag usapan nyo na rin sa hotline. Pls viber mo if u have para I can give u more tips if u want. 09194286269 about Note 7. SMART na yan. Lol. And im planning not to continue my subscription/loyalty ka Globe anymore. Hahaha. For them it's business. But doing business by lying to your clients is a different story.

rptoreno

And by the way. That 4K is only thru if you swap to S7 Edge. Samsung said may voucher pa dapat na ibibigay ang Globe pero di na ako nanghingi ng voucher. Kasi idideny pa rin naman nila. Baka ikakahirap pa nila yan pagbinigay sa atin ang voucher from Samsung. Para na lang sa kanila yan. Hahhaa.

jhengpan

I have been one of the few who got the replacement Note 7 after the first recall. Then came the second recall where ill need to have my Note 7 replaced for an s7 edge. Its taking them so long and the last update i got from Globe was Oct17. After that, ako nalang nag pa follow up sa kanila. They said wala pang available na s7 edge pero when you look into the online shop nila, its in stock. Well, mas income generating nga naman yung new plans kesa sa mga long time customers who needs replacements. All you get are the same BS that their back end team will call us na hanggang ngayon eh wala pa din. So frustrating! Wala na nga akong hinihinging incentives (kung meron man). I jus want my fone replaced. So what I do tell them is that if ever something happens to my fone, or to me, they make sure that Globe is the one liable.

rptoreno

Did they pick it up from you or u surrendered it sa store?

czarlorenzo

yan nga sabi ko sa cust service rep nila, walang stock pag replacement or recontract pero pag new sales meron sila. heto november na, wala pa ding balita sa replacement phone. no use calling cust service kasi follow up lang daw ang magagawa nila dahil back end or outbound team nila ang may hawak nito.

mikediamond

I tried calling them again and just like what you guys said. It doesn't feel like globe is taking us seriously. Sabi Nila yung outbound team nag handle pero di naman tumatawag for updates. I asked for a call back, wala din. Sobrang frustrating na talaga. Lahat ng kausapin ko sa Globe ngayon, galit na ako palagi bago man magsimula kasi pa ikot ikot palagi usapan. I even tried their facebook. No reply.

Globe doesn't even read their own forums! Sana may sumagot na dito.

czarlorenzo

Hello, just got my S7 edge replacement. Didn't get a call from the outbound team, I got it from the Globe store in Greenbelt. You may want to go a Globe store near you and try kung makakuha kayo ng replacement from them. Bring your Note7 or kung na-pick up na yung acknowledgement receipt.

Caveats lang:

- I didn't get the color that I want (black)

- Ang sabi ng rep nila sa akin I may get a termination fee na mag-reflect sa bill ko kasi automatic daw yun since sa store ako kumuha ng replacement phone pero since replacement ito ng recalled Note7 dapat ma-reverse din daw. In case hindi ma-reverse at makita sa next bill ko, call na lang daw ako sa 211.

- about the rebate or gc from samsung, I told them na I called samsung and meron dapat "token" or something since I still got a samung phone pero the rep told me na wala pa daw advise sa kanila ang samsung about it. In case naman daw dumating sa kanila yung advise, mg-call n lang daw sila sa akin. Hindi na ko nangulit, I'm just glad to have a phone na. Konsensya na lang nila if they're lying about this.

Not sure if this would work sa iba, baka i'm lucky lang at mabait yung rep na natapat sa akin. Initially ang sabi nung nasa baba na rep wala daw sila stock ng s7 edge, kausapin ko n lng daw yung sa taas to arrange na mapa-reserve ako ng unit. Probably naawa sa akin yung rep sa taas at ginawan na lang ng paraan.

Hi czar,

Just want to ask if how much refund did Globe gave you as "price difference" of availing S7 Edge compared to Note 7? Is it Php7,000?

And what color did they provide?

Thanks...

anntanglao

After 2 months of waiting, I just got a call from their outbound team 11am today. said my s7edge will be delivered on nov10. I just hope its for real na. its so difficult to trust them again. aside from the phone, there will be 4k rebate daw thatll be directed to my globe postpaid account and then a free screen protector and 1k samsung GC. sadly, gold is the only available color. i dont think theyre really prioritizing us. i checked their online store and accdg to it, s7edge black is instock. i just want to move on from this so i agreed with the gold colored one. also, the rep who called me promised to call aftr 30mins for the reference number but still no call, its 4pm! Ayoko na magexpect.. too much disappointment with Globe already.

mikediamond

Yeah, I agree. Globe has been so disappointing during this ordeal.

jhengpan

Still no calls from the back end team. I called 2 days ago to follow up (for the nth time) again. I told the CS rep that I should have received a call from them within 24hrs (which was yesterday) Ang dami ko ng notes dun sa records ko siguro sa kanila. Today I called them again. Same banana, back end team blah blah. I told them, nobody is prioritizing us. Pina - prioritize nila yung ip7 customers/ pre orders. I also told them that S7 edge is already in stocks so whats keeping them from giving us the units. Ang hirap talaga pag walang telco na mapagpilian. All we can do is sit back and wait. After my follow up call today, they said, I should get a call within the day or tomorrow. Let's see

sandysamdz

Hi,

Is there any update? Naka receive knb ng follow up call? As of now, wala pa rin tumatawag sakin. Huhu may flight pa naman ako sa November 24. Pano kaya to?

Thanks,
                                                                                    Sandy

jhengpan

Hi Sandy,

Thankfully, I got a call the same day i followed up. They said they will deliver the unit today (11-10-16). As of writing, Im still waiting for the delivery of my unit. I have requested na sana they deliver it before lunch cause i have prior engagements after lunch(to which they took note of). Aftern lunch na, wala pa din ang delivery. So most likely, purnada ang replacement ko pagnagkataon if ever na dumating ang delivery after I leave the house. Call them up. Kulitin mo ng kulitin. The airlines will not let you board with a Note7 . Hassle din yung 60% battery kasi charge ka ng charge so what i did with the second replacement, hindi ako nag update kaya hanggang ngayon nakaka charge pa din ako up to 100%.

sandysamdz

Hi, have you received a call back from outbound team? I've been calling them for 8 days now and I haven't received any call. They always saying that they will escalate it to outbound team, they sent an email and will be contacted in 24-48 hours. But again, no one called me. My battery is charging up to 60% right now and this is very inconvenient on my part.

sandysamdz

Hi everyone,

I have the same issue as yours. I got the replacement Note 7 after the first recall. Then, I received a text regarding retrieval and phone will be replaced by equivalent phone. I received an outbound call regarding replacing the phone. The agent also explained that this is considered as recontracting and a courier will visit our house for signing a waiver. After I signed the waiver, no one called me back. Its almost 4 weeks that I havent received any call from them. Since October 30, I've tried calling them everyday (even there's a long queue for more than 1 hour to recontracting team), they keep on saying that they will escalate this to outbound team, they will send an email and they will escalate this to their supervisor so they can escalate this to the supervisor of outbound team. I even went to SM Sta. Mesa Globe Store and we just called the hotline as well!!! They can't do nothing as this is being handled by outbound team. The recontracting team also promised me that they will call me back after 48 hours to verify if I have received an outbound call and no one called me back!!! it is very inconvenient to have 60% full charged battery.

Do you have any update on this guys? Globe should take this seriously.

Thanks,
                                                                            Sandy

anntanglao

I wonder if Smart telecom subscribers have the same sentiment like us with their note7 replacement..  

jhengpan

Hi Ann,

Pls update us kung nadeliver yung unit sayo today. CS said my s7 edge is also scheduled for delivery today. Otherwise,  follow up to the max na naman ito. Hayayay!

anntanglao

Hi jheng. Sorry i just got home. i got the s7edge today. I was really surprised when the courier called me up in the morning and said na they will come today. I wasnt really expecting anything.. unfortunately, walang 1k gc and screen protector na kasama, kahit sabi ni CS rep na meron daw. for that, ill just drop by a globe store na lang. even the rebate is not yet reflected in my postpaid account. i think globe has a problem with their outbound team. ang gulo lang kasi my note7 was picked up oct22. kanina, ang instruction sa courier was to deliver and pick up the note7. I had to explain everything from the very beginning. magulo sila at hndi organized.

jhengpan

Hi Ann,

Thank you for the update   Good for you nakuha mo na yung unit altho they still fell short on the inclusions of the replacement. Mine didnt arrive. I made a call once again last night and waited for 3hrs in queue for my call to be taken. What i learned was that unit has been dispatched already but sa courier naman nagkaproblem. Simex/Ximex ang courier. Tried to research on the courier because i wanted to track my unit after globe provided me with the tracking #. Unfortunately,  di ko ma track and I read about alot of complains about the delays i  delivery from this courier. Sobrang gulo ng globe ngayon unlike the first recall. 

anntanglao

I remember, when the outbound team confirmed delivery of unit 3 days before

delivery date, i called their hotline 2 times after just to confirm.

Wednesday, i called again to confirm and the csrep who checked on my

account didnt see details of the delivery kaya i wasnt really hopeful na

dadating. Come thursday morning, ung courier na yung tumawag s kin. Depende

din yata sa location mo ung courier. For bulacan area, courier service is

with NSL. Dependable naman sila, problem is with Globe na paibaiba yung

details regarding the dispatch order. When my 7edge arrived, the

deliveryman was asking for my note7. Eh nakuha na nila yun almost a month

ago pa, buti i always bring the AR for the note7. I was trying to call cs

yesterday for the rebate and GC. 1 hr na ko naghhintay wala p din. Ill drop

by a globe store nlng for the 1k GC and rebate..

Sana dumating na din yung unit mo.. call them everyday... sobrang nkakaubos

lang talaga ng pasensya.

On Nov 11, 2016 8:05 AM, "jhengpan" <globecommunity-noreply@globe.com.ph>

mikediamond

Reminder for those who still have their note 7s that Nov 17 is Samsung's deadline for the exchange.

I'm still trying to get a hold of Globe. They said they'll call me back on Monday.

Hi Mike,

I thought replacement is until end of December? I'm still here in Japan until the end of November but I already surrendered my Note 7 before I left Manila last September. What happens if I failed to get the replacement? Thanks.

mikediamond

Hi Adrianne,

I was reminded by the Samsung Rep when I called them. Since you've returned it, i think you're okay but I'm not sure. They still haven't gotten mine.

This is noted. Thanks.

sandysamdz

Hi,

As of now, i haven't received my replacement phone. I went to Robinson Galleria to have my phone replaced, payag naman sila kaso they do not have stocks for s7 edge. So they told me that they will call me last week but no calls so far. Then last Friday night, outbound team called me that my replacement phone will be delivered on Monday. I sais that I've spoken already with globe store and they will replace my phone. Sabi nung agent wait ko nlng daw ung delivery. So i texted the courier agent who assigned in our location (sabi nya kasi nun siya lang daw nagdedeliver dito sa location namin), and he replied back na wala pa daw ung phone ko. so im thinking if punta ko ng store today.

jhengpan

Hi Sandy,  I suggest na wait ka nalang sa fone delivery lalo na if they gave you a tracking number na. This means, dispatch nalang ang need sa replacement fone mo. I was scheduled to have my fone delivered on Nov. 10. No one came. The following day, they delivered it but nobody was at home to receive it. I got it Nov. 12 na. I hope you get your replacement. sandysamdz

motzki06

Hi Sandy,

Have you received your replacement unit already? I also received a call from Globe's cs representative last Friday and I was advised that the S7Edge replacement unit will be delivered on Monday, November 14, 2016. However, I did not receive the unit until today. I've been waiting since Monday hoping that they'll provide me a feedback regarding the status of the delivery but to no avail. Samsung's Note 7 exchange program will run until tomorrow and I'm quite bothered especially so that the Note 7 unit is still in my possession. It's very frustrating because I have to plug the phone multiple times a day due to the 60% battery charging restriction. I already called globe hotline for at least 8 times since Monday but they can't provide me with a definite answer with regards to the status of the unit.

mikediamond

Hey Motz!

I got tired of waiting for the outbound team so I just went to the globe store near us. It is just as frustrating to talk to people there but they have to do something there or risk me going postal at the store. It took multiple visits (yesterday took me 3 hours) to the store but people started moving. It looks like Globe doesn't do anything (call backs, follow ups, orders) unless they're being watched by their customers. It's all customer effort which is not how a service company should be.

Try nagging their store if you have the time and energy.

motzki06

Hey Mike!

Were you able to get your replacement? I did the same yesterday at one of the Globe stores. I wasted 3 hrs just to be advised once again to wait for a call from the outbound team. I'll be doing the same today because I'm really frustrated by the way they are handling our situation. I'm starting to wonder that they are giving top priority to Iphone 7 customers and new customers.

mikediamond

Hi motzki06 just got my replacement from globe today. I got it from the globe store near us. The 1k gc is still pending. They said they still have to check with marketing.

What about the rest? Nakuha niyo na replacements niyo? Are you guys getting the 4k rebate, 1k gc and S7 screen protector?

Still waiting for the replacement s7 edge. I talked to CS but they do not recommend to go directly to globe center since their back-end team is the one in charge of note 7 replacement. Their advise is to wait "indefinitely" until their team calls. But it seems many of the above-thread successfully replaced their phone thru globe center. Which globe center do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.

jhengpan

After waiting for our replacement units, HEADS UP GUYS! the back end team messed it up once more!. Watch out for your bills! I have been charge 40k + for my January Billing. This has something to do with the recontracting of the note 7 to S7edge. And guess what?! It is not under the recontracting team. Wala na naman makakausap kundi ang back end team. As per CS sa recontracting, ang back end team na naman ang may hawak ng lahat ng problems ng NOTE 7. Whats more irritating is that we have to wait for a CALL BACK from them once again!! which we all know, only happens kung nagwawala na siguro tayo. So goodluck! check you balances thru your globe services. Baka ako lang and yung husband ko ang na charge ng napakalaki.

Lets update!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

mikediamond

Wow! My bill is delayed, I got a text from them that they'll inform me once it's generated. Natakot naman ako baka ganyan din gawin sa bill ko.

Happy holidays!

joshasence

If I may add, also take a look at your cash out - installment (if you do). For my case, I've had the cash out for the replacement unit (S7 Edge) for installment (parallel to my Note 7 contract).

Ang sabi sa akin, 1300 lang ang cash out for the S7 Edge. Pero nung nakita ko sa recent bill yung 1st installment out of 24 months, lumalabas na 4900 yung magiging total cash out! Another system error!

So ang sabi ng loyalty department, hindi na mababago yung total of 4900 na cash out for installment dahil ito ay system generated. Ang gagawin na lang nila ay bill adjustment of 3600 na magre-reflect sa next billing cycle.

Hoping na sa next billing cycle ay lumabas na ang adjustment na ito, kasabay ng adjustment sa lahat ng Note 7 charges (pre-termination fee and cash out installment from 4th to 24th month).

And I also hope na pati yung mga naibayad ko na sa cash out installment sa 1st to 3rd month na nagbabayad ako para sa Note 7 ay ma-adjust din.

Maging mapanuri tayo sa bill natin, Guys!

jhengpan

After the holidays,  I called Globe once more para ayusin yung 40k bill. Turns out, mejo kulang lang sa knowledge yung nakausap kong CS the first time. Pwede naman pala ayusin right there and then ang billing. And as  usual, "SYSTEM ERROR". Just try to get in touch with a CS so they can do something about the recontracting fee from Note7 to S7 edge. Sana yung matapatan nyo lang na CSR is mejo experienced na and knows whats she/he is doing.

Happy New Year everybody!