6 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2013 11:54 AM by Demerok

All-Unli Plan 599

chickenbrain

My line-only All-Unli Plan 599 (with 200 Pesos consumable amount, no booster) was activated yesterday.  Could I use the consumable amount to register to any promos, for example, Supersurf50?

• Re: All-Unli Plan 599
          SayYaocinco
          Globe after 2months and half of waiting finally you activate my line but I've talked to your representative regarding with 999 plan that I applied which is free call,text and surf but according to your rep in their record its only free surf how can that be? Here's the proof that I know how to read!!!!! Ps.. I applied tru groupon.. Pls address this!!
              chickenbrain

From what I know, Plan 999 is only for unlimited surfing.  I'm not aware though of the Groupon promo.  

EDIT:

I was able to search for that Groupon promo.  The fine print says:

- Plan 999 comes with a Free HTC 8S, unlimited mobile surfing, plus a free boost for unlimited calls & texts to Globe/TM worth P599/month!

- Groupon is valid for a FREE HTC 8S, FREE unlimited surfing and an additional FREE calls & text to Globe and TM worth P599 when you subscribe to a Globe Postpaid Plan 999

I think it is better to talk to a Globe representative about this issue.

hcescala

Hi SayYaocino, inform the representative that you avail a groupon promo and based on that the offer was Plan999 with free booster of unli call and text worth 599. You just need to inform them maybe they haven't look deeper on your account.

hcescala

Hi chickenbrain, consumables can not be used to register to any promos they are mainly for call, text, and surf, registering to such will be billed on top of your MRF. :manwink:

Demerok

hi chickenbrain, regisstering to any kind of Promos will be billed on top of your MRF.

however, you mayy utilize your remaining peso value for pre-made combo offer

example: COMBO A (50) MB consumable data worth P99 peso value.

Here is the chart for your reference, you may request for modification over the hotline (211).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic