1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your monthly total amount due would be the sum of the following:
- [A] PHP 999 Monthly Service Fee
- [B] Data usage in excess of 3GB (PHP 2 per MB, or Anti-Bill Shock cap)
- additional PHP 1,001 (893.75 x 1.12) to meet the PHP 1,500 cap (499 + 1,001 = 1,500)
- [C] Usage in excess OR charged on top of PHP 1 Consumable
- Calls and SMS to other networks
- Value Added Services, etc.
If you heavily use data and always reach the Anti-Bill Shock cap, your minimum payment would be PHP 2,000 plus your usage in excess OR charged on top of the PHP 1 Consumable
- [A] PHP 999 + [B] PHP 1,001 = PHP 2,000 plus [C] charges
How much GB do I have to consume for globe to consider it as 'heavy use of data'?