3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2016 10:25 AM by gonzalescjo

Postpaid application status

znerickz

It's been a couple of months since I've applied for Globe Postpaid. That very day, the customer service representative told me that someone from Globe will call me after 3 to 5 days regarding to the update of my application. One week passed, no call from Globe. I followed up personally in Globe's SM MOA Branch TWICE, they just said that they will follow it up to their main office. No timeframe given when to follow up next. I got frustrated. I called Globe hotline. I reported my application. I also chatted Globe. Few days passed, someone called me from Globe SM MOA asking me for the description of the guy I've transacted with when I applied. Giving her the full details of what I've remember, she told me that she will trace it and call me for an update. But, one month passed, no one called again. I texted the number she used when she called me, no reply. Can you please just please tell me if my application is successful or not? So that I'll stop wasting my time waiting for your update on your service. If not, please tell me what necessary documents I should give to approve my application. I already have a postpaid account on Smart for 2 years, I wonder what is with Globe why I can't avail the same service. I need this postpaid because of my work. Please help me on this. I can provide you all necessary details just to make this proceed. Thanks!