2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2018 11:23 PM by Jeian

PayMaya - GCash

jhezreelgellado

Hello! So I've been searching for ways to buy GLoad using paymaya but I couldn't find any.

So my question is, is there a way to buy load using Creditcards or so? I Know GCash but sadly

I loaded a bit more money in paymaya. So is there a way of sending money/buying load using paymaya?(Without Upgrades).

• Re: PayMaya - GCash
          itspuyatt

Boss nakita ko tong tanung mo. Ask ko lang kung nakahanap ka ng sulusyon jan? Kasi its the exact same concern ko din . My paymaya is not upgraded so im thinking if I can link my paymaya virtual card to gcash and then use paymaya as source of funds.

• Re: PayMaya - GCash
            Jeian

Let me clarify. Are you asking how to by load on Paymaya or how to transfer load from Paymaya to GCASH.

PayMaya is a different service and a direct competitor of GCASH . Unfortunately, I don't believe they will be interconnected in the near future.

However, if you can withdraw or transfer from PayMaya to Bank, you can do Bank to Paymaya or Cash-in Anywhere on GCASH Partners and outlets nationwide