1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2017 5:51 PM by jpacs2007

HOW TO STOP THE ANNOYING DATA USAGE NOTIFICATION ON MY GLOBE BROADBAND?

hikageize

I'm having trouble whenever the signal gets blocked by this warning notifs...
      Ever since this system started, it always gets in my way playing games online, especially since its MMO type.

After getting temporarily disconnected, I'm also getting the problem in reaching the site https://broadbandstatus3.globe.com.ph/fup for me just to click "continue browsing", saying it is taking to long to respond @chrome, and this is, due to the disconnection. EVEN AFTER CLICKING IT, it fails to respond, giving me the time to wait for a few moments in order for me to reconnect, its really distracting you know.

I don't care for the extra charges anymore, I just want this issue gone

• Re: HOW TO STOP THE ANNOYING DATA USAGE NOTIFICATION ON MY GLOBE BROADBAND?
          jpacs2007

I have a similar problem. The data usage notification is not working and blocks the internet connectivity even if there is still data available in the data cap.

The pop up shows up, but does not load. It does not show if the allowance has been used up, or it's the warning that it's nearly used up. Because I don't know this, and the connection is blocked, I am forced to buy a data booster. I later on find out that I still have 20 GB of data available from 100 GB, so my data booster was totally unnecessary.

Please make this pop up warning work, or stop it from showing up and blocking me from using the data allowance I still have.