0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2016 10:30 PM by michei

NO FEEDBACK, FUCK YOU!!

michei

IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS AND STILL NO FEEDBACK WITH MY APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF LOCATION AND YOU KEEP SENDING ME THOSE STUPID BILLS WHEN I DON'T GET TO USE YOUR INTERNET!!! AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME  THAT THE REASON WHY IT'S NOT TRANSFERRED BECAUSE IT'S DEACTIVATED, FYI I INFORMED YOU ALREADY ON SEPT 13 , 2016 THAT I HAVE CHANGED ADDRESS AND STILL YOUR CHARGING ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT??? GREAT, YOUR STUPID AGENTS TOLD ME IT'S OKAY SINCE I COULD APPLY FOR READJUSTMENT FOR THE SEPTEMBER 13 TO THE DATE IT'S TRANSFERRED BUT WHAT??? IT'S NOT TYRANSFERRED.. AND WORSE, NOW IT'S DEACTIVATED AND INSTEAD OF TRANSFERRING MY LINES I WILL HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT FOR THE READJUSTMENT TO BE APPROVED??? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!  ITS BEEN WEEKS !!!! AND DO I HAVE TO MENTION? NO FEEDBACK!!!!!! AND NOW YOUR STUPID AGENTS ARE TELLING ME IT WASN'T APPROVED BECAUSE OF LACK OF BASIS????? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU AMILLION TIMES AND SINCE I WAS NOT USING YOUR SERVICES ANYMORE AND YOU WILL TELL ME LACKING BASIS? FUCK YOU!!!!!