1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 12, 2017 8:28 AM by aldrinsernio

how to stop changing cell id

guiseppemaciano

5 month all was fine, but now since 3 month my cell id change every 20 minutes.

my signal (lte) goes over 4 different cell id: 002,003,004,006

3 and 6 is all fine, but they change every 20 min to 2 or 4.

my SINR(db) is then -10 to -20 and the packet-loos is so high u cant surf.

with cell id 3 and 6 the SINR is +10 to15.

is there a way to stop this cell id changing ? in the router option is nothing for this.

i dont see how i can send this to a globe techniker, i tried the messenger and speak over 1 month every day with the globe agents but they dont understand and awnser once per day, so i must explain every day again and i give up.

any idea ?

• Re: how to stop changing cell id
          aldrinsernio

i have the same problem as you, ive been trying to ask them to fix my problem pero gang ngayon di parin nila naayos, ilang beses n kong pinuntahan ng tech nila wla namang nangyayari. i have lte myBusiness plan, kaya sobrang apektado ung business ko ngayon, my cell id change every 30 min or less, swerte na mag 1 hr, i have  3 cell id 0330686-031, 041, 001, tapos isa lang jan yung nagwowork ng maganda, yung 041 lang,  mukang wla clang planong ayusin yung problema na to, i think lilipat nlang ako kay smart, d ko n irerenew contract ko kay globe, sa una lang cla maganda connection,