1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 5:03 PM by lorcan07

Sorry but there has been a different mobile number using the same Spotify account.  Please create a new Spotify account to proceed.

nixaniceto

I just got my postpaid account activated and I can't get my Spotify Premium. Tried install/reinstall Spotify but to no avail. Reached Globe CS thru chat, still no answer. Please help. Thanks in advance.

• Re: Sorry but there has been a different mobile number using the same Spotify account.  Please create a new Spotify account to proceed.
          lorcan07

hi nixaniceto

first you need to Un-install and Re-install the spotify app.. then Visit the link spotify.globe.com.ph to start the activation process.. Then enter your 11 digit mobile number, enter the verification code that sent on your phone, then when you see the prompt message saying " Log in your username and password, and you're now ready to play the Spotify Premium! "  when you see that message you may go back to the spotify app that you re-installed and sign up again for a new valid email address.. much better if you do not link it to your fb acct.. if you have another valid email address just use it to your new acct. then if you already finished creating a new acct.. try to save or download one song then after that.. turn off your mobile data then try to play the song even your data is off and once the song got played your already used the spotify premium..