3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2017 10:21 PM by canty

urgent help

canty

I just want to know why I can't receive messages from anyone. I am always registered in an unli call and text promo. I can call them and they could call me as well, but when it comes to text messages, I can't receive even texts to myself. Please help.

• Re: urgent help
          MR GT.

kindly perform basic trouble shooting

•  

1 Perform Power Cycle.To switch the phone off, press and hold the Power key.
          •  

2 Tap Power off.
          •  

3 Tap OK to switch off the phone.
          •  

4 Press and hold the Power key to switch the phone on.  Wait until the Home screen appears.
          •  

5 Perform Soft Reset.Press and hold the power key to switch off the device.
          •  

6 Tap Power off.
          •  

7 Tap OK to switch off the phone.
          •  

8 Remove the battery (depending on the handset unit) and SIM.
            Place the SIM and battery back to device.
            Press and hold the Power key to switch the phone on.  Wait until the Home screen appears.
          •  

9 If subscriber has spare SIM or device, advise to perform SIM/Phone swapping.
          2 of 2 people found this helpful
            jhaybrio

maryrosetuazon is right just perform BTS. If still you cant send sms try checking your center number this should be set at +639170000130.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                canty

Thank you for replying. Actually, I've switched phones already. Transferred

my sim into another phone and tried sending texts messages. Unfortunately,

it's of no use. It went on for the whole day so I decided to contact globe

community last night. Fortunately, at around 10:30pm last night, almost a

hundred texts messages flooded my phone. I think my sim's okay now. Thank

you again for your quick advice

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 7:11 AM, @thegenius <