7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2017 10:13 AM by lorcan07

Delayed Payment

neonred

Hello I just would like to ask what happens when you don't pay your globe bill on time? Or you'll pay the next month? Is your connection gonna be cut off? Hoping for an answer, thank you (Internet Broadband)

• Re: Delayed Payment
          jhaybrio

hi,

yes there are possibilities that your line will be cut. If can't pay on time you can always call the Hotline 211 or (02)7301000 and request for payment extension. Payment extension usually is only for 7 days and your account must be 6 months above. If you have successfully request for payment extension you must settle account on the said date, non compliance will result to defaulted payment and you won't be able to request for another payment extension the next time.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
              neonred

Hey um just another question, what if you don't full pay your globe bill? For example your balance is 1300 pesos, but you'll only pay 1000, are you gonna be disconnected? Thank you for your help!

arv

Hi! Hindi ko po mabuksan ang attachment. Pwedi po ba na magpadala kayo ulit ng billing statement ni Arvin Bugahod? Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:46 PM, neonred<[email protected]> wrote:  

Delayed Payment

reply from neonred in Postpaid Billing and Payment - View the full discussion

Hey um just another question, what if you don't full pay your globe bill? For example your balance is 1300 pesos, but you'll only pay 1000, are you gonna be disconnected? Thank you for your help!

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Postpaid Billing and Payment by email or at Globe Community

Following Delayed Payment in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

MR GT.

Kindly settle the full amount to avoid disconnection of line since we do not have grace period once our system detect that you have an overdue balance ur line will be disconnect

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      jhaybrio

I advise that you should settle your full due coz we don't know whats the behavior of our system. The disconnection of line depends on our system. Usually 300 below past due amount is not being disconnected but as I said we have no control on the disconnection it depends on our system.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    arv

Hi! Paano po makita ang billing sa myaccount?

lorcan07

just log on first then select view my account details under I WANT TO LIST.. then select manage account beside to the mobile number or acct number that you want check.. after that you may view the dashboard..

then select billing history.. pls. see the pictures below.. then follow..