0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2017 5:46 AM by winmasinsin



      I am a full time employee (supervisor) and a student as well, sadly I have lost all my valid ID in an incident. Can I use my school ID as a proof of identification and residence? or any other suggestions for substitute.