5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2017 3:52 PM by alzowze

Why does Globe post paid excess data usage cost sooooooooo much?

alzowze

I have a post-paid plan 799/mth, free SMS to all networks, 3gig internet, I used 800mb excess data last month and got billed an additional 1,200 pesos. I can buy a gigabyte of data for 50 pesos for pre-paid, so why does 0.8-gigabyte excess usage cost 1,200 pesos? I should be able to buy 24 gigabytes of pre-paid data. So my question again is why does Globe charge me one thousand, two hundred pesos for zero point eight gigabytes of excess usage on my pre-paid plan? Last month it was an additional 1,600 pesos for billing for 1.6 gig excess?

Last month it was an additional 1,600 pesos for billing for 1.6 gig excess, what's that about a peso per megabyte?

So I have no option but to cancel my 799/month pre-pay plan and switch to pre-paid and pay 50 pesos per gigabyte with a 3 day life span, works out to 50 pesos every three days (500p/Month) for 10 gigabytes, leaves me 299 pesos to splurge on pre-paid text and calls and I'm seven gigabytes better off with no risk of the infamous and horrendous GLOBE BILL SHOCK.