10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2017 9:05 PM by nettewurk

Loyalty Department

kuyatunyeng

I have two bundle accounts under my name, both out lf contract, called hotline more than three times to follow up regarding loyalty and possible renewal of contact,. But after more than a month not a single call received from the loyalty department.. i was told twice on two different occasions i was qualified...

• Re: Loyalty Department
          ayaine

" OUT OF CONTRACT" ,you mean? you availed for a line only plan ???or contract has ended???? just to clarify

kuyatunyeng

I applied for a new line.. postpaid plan...  The other 2 lines are landline and internet bundles... It took me more than a month before i decided to upgrade and downgrade my accounts... I called the hotline more than 5 times, talked to 5 different agents, 2 or 3 of them made a report and even gave me a reference number...

Every time i made a follow-up they always say the same thing "sir you are qualified and loyalty department advised us that they will contact you within 24-48 hours" did not received any call from loyalty department...

kuyatunyeng

The agents told me the least they can do is to make a report and give the reference to me. Loyalty department is a separate department...

kuyatunyeng

Are they allowed to give rebates? Because i was told only the loyalty department can do that..

ayaine

yes can neilph is right you can visit directly to Globe store if still you don't receive feedback / call back from loyalty dept.

nettewurk

Just wanted to share my experience on the status of referral ticket number for the Loyalty department for both of my Innove's landline/plan999 and Globe HP plan advantage 350 acquired since 1996 which I'm still "on-contract" until October 2018 due to "plan upgrade".  Since 2014, having frequent connection disruption due to their service enhancement/improvement, I had to haggle something just to lose my unlimited data, public IP address allocation, IP camera connectivity in exchange to align to their new broadband plan of the same price plan.  CSR from hotline and from business store would just assure me a call follow-up to be called personally but until now, I had just forgotten it since it's almost a year with no feedback.  What worst is that plan alignment caused me to lose the above, and tied me up for the speed upgrade only (data unlimited size -> 7GB/day x 30 days = 210GB -> and now to 100GB and CGNAT's no external connectivity).

I'm sorry but if this sounds negative but I hope that you could improve even on this service because technical and product services really turned otherwise, long wait to connect to CSR reps, 4 days or more now here in Pasig to get "onsite visit" but actually didn't bother to check at the house itself even if there is a dial,tone or not and no validation from subscriber if fixed or not and ending up closing the ticket without resolving the problem for many times).  Many calls and many visits but ended up nothing.  I hope that they evaluate this kind of feedback and not to ignore nor reject this due to bad mouthing.  Factual data are the basis of progress or need more effort to improve.  Thanks and more power to Globe!