26 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2017 5:19 PM by djoser Branched to a new discussion.

When will the NAKAW LOAD STOP?

djoser

I have been a prepaid customer of GLOBE for many years now. Have coordinated with GLOBE CHAT support for 3 months now. And am currently trap on this LOOP

• Advise GLOBE CHAT Support of the NAKAW LOAD
      • GLOBE Chat advises you of the VALUE ADDED SERVICE
      • Explained you are not subscribed to the VALUE ADDED SERVICE
      • GLOBE Chat creates a ticket for the removal of the VAS
      • Customer asks for the reversal of the NAKAW LOAD
      • GLOBE CHAT creates a ticket for the reversal (Goodluck if you would receive it)
      • Ticket for the removal of the NAKAW LOAD completed (after 10 days)
      • Advises GLOBE CHAT still getting LOAD Deductions
      • GLOBE Chat advises you of the VALUE ADDED SERVICE (again)
      • Explained you are not subscribed again
      • GLOBE Chat creates a ticket for the removal of the VAS again
      • Customer asks for the reversal of the NAKAW LOAD again
      • GLOBE CHAT creates a ticket for the reversal (Goodluck again if you would receive it)
      • Ticket for the removal of the NAKAW LOAD completed (after 10 days)
      • Advises GLOBE CHAT still getting LOAD Deductions still

If you are thinking this is a JOKE. I really wish that the scenario above is just a JOKE. But believe me, this is based on my experience with GLOBE CHAT Support.

And after 3 months I finally decided to seek a SUPERVISOR

• Seeked a Supervisor (Callback)
      • GLOBE CHAT Creates a ticket
      • Waits for the call back on the given schedule
      • NO call back made
      • Seeked another Callback from the Supervisor
      • GLOBE CHAT Creates a ticket
      • Waits for the call back on the given schedule
      • NO call back made
      • Seeked a MANAGER this time
      • ***** No Response from GLOBE CHAT SUPPORT *******
        • Re: When will the NAKAW LOAD STOP?
          djoser

After 2 days, Globe finally responded:

"We're here to assist you, Jo. Let us verify your account, can you provide us the following: *Frequently call or text. *The Last promo availed. *Last reloading with date and amount. We'll wait for your response for us to assist your concern. Thanks."

And here is my reply to them:

"To assist me on this case, give me the list of all the reference number you have processed since December , and then advise ur manager to get in touch with me."

djoser

Got this message from GLOBE CHAT SUPPORT:   

"We hope that we will be able to resolve your concern. For a faster and better assistance, you may give us your account number, account name, mobile number and experience you had with your concern in direct message or private message. Thanks!"

I replied with:

"To resolve this concern, give me the list of all the reference number you have processed since December on your NEXT REPLY, and then advise ur manager to get in touch with me."

djoser

GLOBE CHAT replied with:

"We'll be needing your account number and the account holder's name as checking references, Jo. Thanks."

I replied with:

"Read the whole transcript from December onwards, you will see my PREPAID NUMBER (so no account number), my NAME, and my WHOLE AGONIZING EXPERIENCE with your CHAT Support. While you are reading it, take note of ALL the reference number you have processed since December and WRITE ALL THOSE REFERENCE NUMBERS on your NEXT REPLY, and then advise your manager to get in touch with me"

djoser

Got this reply from GLOBE CHAT yesterday:

"We know how important this is to you, Jo. We're apologize for the inconvenience. May we ask for your concern mobile number thru PM for further checking and assistance. Please bare with us, thanks!"

I replied with this last night:

"Read the whole transcript from December onwards, you will see my PREPAID NUMBER (so no account number), my NAME, and my WHOLE AGONIZING EXPERIENCE with your CHAT Support. While you are reading it , take note of ALL the reference number you have processed since December and WRITE ALL THOSE REFERENCE NUMBERS on your NEXT REPLY, and then advise your manager to get in touch with me."

It has been 24 hours from that time, so far no reply from them, delaying tactics ba nila ito, or they just couldnt do the request  I am making. I can get that list within 15 minutes siguro if I would make an effort to do so. The reason I am asking for the LIST  or what I am trying to achieve is maybe , just maybe if they would find the time to READ the WHOLE transcript, they would realize how long the issue has been going on, and see how they could improve the way they handle similar cases like this, not just mine. I am sure I will make the MANAGER read this as well if ever the requested CALL BACK from the MANAGER would materialize.

cesarf

alam nyo po ba sino ang specific VAS na nagnakaw ng load nyo? In my experience it was 2151 (gamepad and gameworldph)

March 9, 2017: I visit Globe and ask information from CSR for my unexplained prepaid consumption. I was informed Globe's 3rd party Content Providers has been deducting. CSR created report and I was given P80 load.

March 10, 2017: I received an SMS from 2151 Thanking me for subscribing to gameworld and I have been charged P50.

March 10, 2017: I email [email protected] and for ask explanation why I was charged P50 for something I did not subscribe to. Their reply:

"Dear Sir Cesar,

Good day!

Sorry to hear that Sir.

We have different campaigns online that maybe one time you encountered this while using your mobile data and might click our ad campaign that will lead you to subscription.

To assist you in this concern, can you please let us know your mobile number so we can check your subscription and we can also facilitate the opt out?

Thank you so much and if you have any other concern, don’t hesitate to contact us."

(I never opted in, never signed up for their service in the first place! Accidentally "click" your ad campaign on my mobile? I use Smart's data not Globe's)

I report this to Globe 211, they said they are investigating.

I email gameworld again stating my intention to lodge a formal complaint with DTI. I have already gotten in touch with DTI and they referred me to NTC.

March 12, 2017: I receive an apology from gameworld and they promise to blacklist my number from their service. They are also sending me a refund of charges they made against my mobile number. Lo and behold, they credited P1,300! yes, they must have billed be on 26 different occasions in the past that I did not notice.

I am just one victim, who was scammed P1,300. How many others are out there, who have not complained, or have not take notice of this?

Globe, this has been happening for several years now. Why have you not blocked these predators?!

djoser

Hi cesarf. Iyon iyong isang dilemma ko, kasi unlike your concern, you are receiving notification, sa akin kasi wala ako natatanggap, pero iyong load tuloy tuloy iyong deductions. Pero di naman malaki ung deduction, it is PHP2.50 every day. Pero if you count how many days this has been going on, malaki laki na rin nawawala sa load ko. And like what I mentioned ko dito sa post ko, puro reference number na lang ang binibigay sa akin, swerte na lang kung mag process sila ng reversal ng load. Minsan nagprocess, kulang pa, kasi daw may limit lang daw ang nomomonitor nila. Dehadong dehado talaga ang mga customer nila. And to think , ilan lang tayo nagrereklamo. Kaya I believe GLOBE is really benefiting from all of this. Kaya wala tuloy akong maramdamang urgency from them in resolving this. I even asked for a Supervisor to call me, then opted for a MANAGER to CALL ME, up to now, wala pa rin CALLBACK, pero iyong load ko, consistent na nababawasan.

cesarf

sir djoser
                          , humingi na ba kayo ng billing statement or transaction info from Globe para malaman kung ano yung number ng VAS na nagnanakaw ng load nyo? Kahit piso (P1) pa yan, basta di ka naman sumali, nakaw pa rin ginagawa nila. P2.50 per day tapos matagal na yan masyado, sobra na gawa ng Globe at partner nila na 3rd party content providers.

If Globe does not assist you, kindly redirect your complaint to National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) for assistance. Here are the contact details of NTC: ATTY. MARIA XANDRALYN M. MOLINA OIC, Consumer Welfare and Protection Division National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) 3rd Floor BIR Road, East Triangle EDSA Diliman, Quezon City Contact Number: (02) 924.4464 / (02) 921.3251 E- mail: [email protected]

I'm still waiting for gamepad to furnish me a copy of the deductions they made without my consent. As for gameworld, I'm still verifiying with Globe if that is all that they deducted. Even when I was in Singapore, tuloy tuloy pala deduct kahit naiwan ko lang phone ko. Kaya pala pagbalik ko, ubos na load.

djoser

Thank you cesarf for the information. Prepaid lang number ko, kaya siguro they are not giving much importance sa case ko. Imagine, I am already asking for a MANAGER CALL BACK, until now, wala pa rin sila aksyon. "Kindly keep my lines open lang daw" . A classic case of a RUNAROUND talaga. I have it on CHAT kaya they would not be able to deny the way they are handling this case.

cesarf

Sir djoser  prepaid din po ako. Tumatawag na nga Globe para magpa postpaid daw pero gusto ko pay as i use. Masmatipid lalo na hindi namam ako lagi nandito. Masmaganda puntahan mo sa office nila sir kasi sa mga online support like chat, wala ka kasiguruhan ine escalate nila talaga. Kung mas sasali pa mga sana sa atin dalawa, i consolidate na natin complaint against these VAS na unfair practices. Sapilitan at walang pasabi nagnanakaw sila ng load.

djoser

Hi cesarf. Tama, one of these days talaga paglalaanan ko ng oras iyong pagpunta at pagreklamo sa department nila sa GLOBE BUSINES CENTER. I completely understand iyong limitation nila in dealing with VALUE ADDED SERVICES kasi there are 3rd party involved. Pero what is sad lang is how they they are handling my issue. Sabi ko nga on one of my posts dito, mas nakaka frustrate iyong pag handle ng issue kesa dun sa original problem ko. Imagine, during my transactions sa kanila, they admitted activating my ROAMING SERVICE. Ano kinalaman ng 4 digit acccess numbers sa pag activate ng ROAMING sa sim card ko? WAs it a way for that agent to get even with me, dahil sa kakulitan ko sa pagreklamo on these NAKAW LOAD. Tapos they even asked for MY REAL name para daw ma process nila iyong LOAD REVERSAL sa akin. I sarcastically answered pa nga na KAILANGAN ko rin bang magsubmit ang VALID IDs ko para makuha ko ung LOAD - knowing that I am a PREPAID SUBSCRIBER.

cesarf

Hello sir djoser, I received this morning rebates from another 2151 content provider, this time from Gamepad. Php425 was credited towards my prepaid load from Gamepad after I directly emailed them that they need to provide an accounting on the illegal deductions they made against my number. This follows the Php1,300 rebate from GameWorldPH which is also guilty of illegally stealing prepaid load. I am just awaiting 1 more document from Globe itself before I submit my complaint to NTC.

djoser

Hi cesarf . That is great news. Ang laki pala talaga ng nakuhang load sa iyo. Sa akin though maliit lang, halos araw araw naman. To tell you honestly, di ko naman PRIORITY iyong mabalik sa akin ung nawalang LOAD. Gusto ko lang matigil na talaga iyong deduction. Ang problema nga lang, di ko nakukuha iyong dapat na assistance from the GLOBE CHAT support. I have been asking for their MANAGER to call me, pero hanggang ngayon, wala pa rin. Nakita mo naman iyong update ko sa post na ito about my dilemma sa CHAT Support. Sana nga lang others can see and learn from our experiences.

cesarf

Naku di pwede na matigil lang ang deductions, dapat isauli nila kasi illegal naman ginawa nila pagnanalaw ng load in the first place. Bawat load na kinarga ng consumer ay perang pinaghirapan. Bakit papayagan na magpayaman ang gamepad at gameworld sa serbisyong di namam natin hiningi o ginamit. Aba sila lang yata ang business na walang risk kung sapilitan sila maningil sa mga consumer kahit di nila customer. Ang swerte naman nila

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                                      tenshi23

Dapat talaga masampulan sa NTC itong Globe. Para malaman ng taumbayan ang pagnanakaw nila sa customers/subscribers nila. Para hindi bilhin ng tao ang stocks nila sa stockmarket/PSEI.

jhep.hecht

Hi cesarf. I was a prepaid user before since 2006 pa.  last 2015 palang ako nag Postpaid. Naging problema ko din yan nung prepaid pa ako. Ginawa ko:

> Wag ka sa globe chat mag hungi ng assistance may pagka angatz "SOME" agents sa globe chat yung take for granted lang nila if "PREPAID" ang customer, Nafeel ko rin yung nung nagkaproblema ako about Nakaw load. Walang silbi globe chat nila. ginawa ko

> Paload 10pesos then Call ka kaagad 211 then follow the prompt  OR

> makihiram ka sa mag postpaid para libre para tawagan mo 211 ng globe , then follow the prompt (IVR will ask ur mobile numer in question)

> the once na reach mo na ang Agent ng Globe ipa Unsubscribe or Barred mo lahat na Value Added Service or 3rd Party Purchases .

> Humingi nang reference sa ca mo na nareport mo na if may mangyri ulit then mistake na yun sa agent nila

> solve na yung Nakaw Load problem ko non

Some agents kasi if Prepaid ka take for granted kalang nila, yan yung na feel ko nong prepaid pa ako WHICH IS NOT GOOD . Bigyan mo ng kunting Harsh , Tawagan mo 211

djoser

Yeah , parang hopeless na talaga matulungan ng GLOBE CHAT. They are advising me to call 211. For me that is saying na di nila kayang iresolve iyong request ko. Wala silang OWNERSHIP sa concern o issue ng Customer nila. Kung may survey sila sa GLOBE CHAT - sigurado POOR ang rating ko.

tenshi23

I tried to connect with Globe through its FB page. I even sent them a screenshot of the notification i received from them stating that "I just connected to the internet...resulting to an automatic deduction from my load."

But, the CSR in that FB page is just asking me a lot of information repeatedly.

It's now clear that Globe is not being honest in giving service to its subscribers, that is, Globe is not sincere in resolving any customer complaints.

Dapat ay idinidemanda na ang Globe or isinusumbong na itong Globe sa NTC or Department of Communication.

At dapat yung stocks ng Globe sa PSEI ay hindi binibili ng tao.

Walang kwenta ang Globe.