0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2017 9:56 PM by tsgmac

good evening every one, i am a newly globe broadband internet subscriber, i already change my wi-fi username then i reset my 4G LTE modem, now i try to login using my new username and password but i can not connect to it anymore, i also try the default us

tsgmac

good evening every one, i am a newly globe broadband internet subscriber, i already change my wi-fi username then i reset my 4G LTE modem, now i try to logood evening every one, i am a newly globe broadband internet subscriber, i already change my wi-fi username then i reset my 4G LTE modem, now i try to login using my new username and password but i can not connect to it anymore, i also try the default user and password but i can not connect too, could you please help me to find out why it happens and how to fix it? tnx BHOY M.gin using my new username and password but i can not connect to it anymore, i also try the default user and password but i can not connect too, could you please help me to find out why it happens and how to fix it? tnx BHOY M.