0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 12:02 AM by dwyll

Upload Speed Problem

dwyll

I posted about this last year but has still no answer atleast someone from globe.

so i thought that its far behind to be even notice so i updated it and post a new.

but still. the question remains the same.

Is there a way for me to enhance or increase the upload speed?

as of now my Upstream Rate caps from 1100-1200kbps which is roughly 1mbps

although usually it only runs at 400kbps

My plan is 1599, so my Download Speed is at 15Mbps..

but ofcourse i still cant stream video games or stream atleast decent quality videos in general

because the stream itself need a stable upload speed..

and if you are a Live Streamer or atleast you want to, (eg. YouTube or Twitch)

You would need atleast this kind of speed to be able to stream with only 5-10secs delay for the viewers

Upload Speed
      Video Quality
      1Mbps240p
      2Mbps360p
      5Mbps480p
      7Mbps720p(30FPS) HD
      10Mbps720p(60FPS) HD
      12Mbps1080p(30FPS) Full HD
      17Mbps1080p(60FPS) Full HD
      30Mbps4K Ultra HD

and with higher upload speed it will help the PC to gain less stress

because it doesnt have to use its Memory that much

just to be able to catch up on your stream without lag spikes and frame drops(the magic of softwares)

ok so let say I am fit to stream that 240p (although who the heck would watch a crappy pixelated stream..)

anyway the game itself would need an upload speed so that your PC can send data to the server.

(urgh, complicated things but i think you get my point)

anyway, since the stream itself ate your upload speed, there will be nothing left for your Online Game..

which leads you to be unable to connect to the server, meaning you cant play the game.

soooo~ after all these long explanation.. back to the question.

Is there a way for me to increase the speed of my Upload speed?

Personally.. I don't mind, if some of my download speed will be transferred to the upload rate.

Note:

I already ask if Fiber-Optic is available (which is the logical choice), but it seems its not available in my area.

so if there is any other method i could use. or atleast increase the cap of my upload speed.. that would be greatly appreciated.